Chapter 17

Lisanna's POV:

After I made the bet with sis. I decided to walk around the stands. I already knew who was going to win in the battle between Lucy and Yukino. Plus I had to brainstorm some ideas for the mission. While I was walking around I saw Natsu and Lucy sitting at a table.

'Huh, her match must already be over. I should pay more attention to the announcer.' I thought. I crept closer hiding behind one of the stands. I listened in. "Thank you Natsu. That means a lot really." Lucy said. I couldn't see her face from where I was hiding.

"No problem! I love it when you smile!" Natsu grinned. 'Oh my gosh! The otp! Kyaaaa!~' I thought. 'I'm becoming like my sister, yikes.' I pointed out in my mind.

Then the announcer came on over the speaker saying it was time to get back to the match. I sighed. 'We'll at least they're getting somewhere.' I told myself.

I followed them back to the stands so we could watch the next battle. The next few battles were over pretty quick. Olga beat Laxus by the tiniest bit. Laxus blamed it on the year he spent at Blue Pegasus and we all laughed. Gray's ice magic was again too powerful for Rufus's memory magic. Romeo lost to Dobengal but we all assumed that was because Dobengal was four years older than him. We all left for the guild once again. It was about two o'clock in the after noon and the talent show started in an hour and a half.

Three people were allowed to cooperate in a performance at once. So in that hour and a half people would be choosing their partners and plan what they were doing for the show. Participation was optional.

Mira gathered the "OTP crew" in the room behind the bar when we got back.

"Ok guys, we need a plan for the talent show." Big sis started. "Well, maybe one of you could team up with Natsu and Lucy since three are permitted. Then suggest lovey dovey stuff or some crap as their performance." Gray suggested. Mira, Happy and I narrowed our eyes at him while smirking.

"What the hell?! I'm not joining up with Pyro face!" he retaliated. Fire grew around Mira and I as we put off a dark aura. "Fine! Fine jeez! I can't catch a break from flame face can I?" he pouted. "You signed up for this. So no whining!" I said as I patted his back with a smile.

"Yeah whatever. But you owe me again Lis."