Chapter 15

Mirajane's POV:

"How about a little wager." Lisanna said. "What kind of wager are we talking about?" I ask smirking. "Nothing too big. How about this. Let's bet on who will make the first move. No interfering more than we've been doing. So no telling one of them to make a move." she told me.

"Fine. I bet that Lucy will make the first move. Natsu is way too idiotic." I said. She smiled, "We'll see about that, I choose Natsu."

"Prepare to lose." I told her as we shook hands.

"Winner gets to plan the next "Mission OTP" how about that?" she asked. "Deal."

I couldnt wait to see who won. At least we get to keep up what we're doing.

"Next up. The zodiac weilder of Fairy Tail, Lucy Heartfilia. Versus SaberTooths own zodiac weilder Yukino Aguria!" The announcer yelled. "Go Lucy! You got this!" Natsu was yelling behind me.

I looked at the two entering the ring. Lucy nodded at Yukino and Yukino, in turn, nodded at her.

"Let the match begin!" the announcer yelled.

"Star Dress! Sagittarius form!" Lucy yelled. She was now dressed in a green outfit and was equipped with a bow and arrow. "Yeah! Go Luce!" Natsu roared. "Take her down!" I yelled. Lucy shot several arrows at Yukino. "Open! Gate of the double fish! Pisces!" Yukino chanted. The two fish materialized and blocked the arrows like they were nothing.

"I see you learned a new technique Lucy-sama. Although I might not have this capability I have still trained a lot. I won't go down easy." Yukino said. On the other side in the stands I saw a bandaged Sting cheering her on. 'That's a mission I'll have to look into later.' I thought.

"Open! Gate of the Golden bull! Taurus!" Lucy yelled. Taurus appeared. "My my Ms. Lucy, you ready?" he asked. "Yeah! Let's go! Star Dress, Taurus form!" she changed her outfit. She was now equipped with a whip. She lashed at Yukino and Pisces launched at Taurus.

"Open gate of the scales! Libra!" Libra charged into Lucy and changed the gravity so that she went crashing into the wall with more force than she originally would have. "Lucy!" Natsu yelled leaning against the railing. I smirked.

"Open! Gate of the sea goat! Capricorn!" now Capricorn had joined the fight. "At your service Lady Lucy." he landed precise blows on Libra causing her to dissappear. Taurus had already vanished. "Open Gate of the Scorpion! Scorpio!" she yelled. "Wicked!~" Scorpio shot sand at Pisces, launching them into the side of the ring. Then Capricorn dashed in front of them and took them out.

"This is my last shot." Yukino started. "Deneb's weird notions won't be helpful right now. So the last shot I have is..." she continued. Was she using what I think she was? "Open! Gate of the snake charmer! Ophiuchus!" the sky grew dark and and the massive snake drew near. Lucy's eyes widened. "Uh-um..." Lucy looked at her keys. "Open! Gate of the lion and gate of the maiden! Leo! Virgo!" she shouted. Leo and Virgo showed up to help. "Star dress Virgo!" Lucy changed into the maid outfit. Both of the spirits shot out to fight the massive snake. Lucy ran towards Yukino. Taking off her cloak Yukino got into a fighting stance. 'I forgot! Yukino is trained in martial arts!' I remembered.

While the spirits fought, the key weilders were in a battle of fists. Even though Lucy wasn't trained like Yukino, her star dress amped up her fighting ability. The battle raged on. After a long while of drawn out fist fighting, Leo and Virgo gained an upper hand and Lucy had taken out Yukino.

"Way to go Lucy! I knew you had it in you!" I yelled. I her someone next to me sigh. It was Natsu. "Wow." he said. When I looked at him he seemed awe struck. "I had no idea Luce could fight like that. That was badass!" he looked excited. Then he ran off. I sighed, 'Now, to continue with the mission.' I smirked.