Chapter 20

Mira's POV:

The talent show is already over. We watched the rest of the performances which really had nothing on the first one. As Master had said, a fair was starting at five o'clock tonight in south gate park and would last well through midnight. Well, enough of my informational speaking, I'll cut to the chase cause I'm pretty sure people want to know what's going on with the Otp.

Lisanna had already told the master she was setting up, so I had to be the one to keep a lookout on the two "Targets." They walked around stand and bought small trinkets and candies. It was adorable! Like a date omg omg omg! I coughed.

"Are you okay?" a stranger next to me asked after I finished coughing. "Yeah sorry. It's just my inner fangirl." "What?" they looked at me. "What?"

Continuing on I followed them. "Natsu look!" Lucy pointed to another stand and ran off. Natsu chuckled and ran after her. "Wait up!" He laughed. Just then Juvia ran up, "Juvia needs to borrow Natsu for a minute!" sge yelled then ran off with Natsu.

I looked to Lucy. Then I saw Gray, who happened to be here, and he looked shocked as well. I ran over to him, "You stay with Lucy, I'm gonna follow those two." I whispered.

"Got it." he said, then he walked over to Lucy.

I ran after Juvia and Natsu. I couldn't find them anywhere! I spent well over thirty minutes looking for them. I was about to give up when I heard voices in a secluded area in the park. "Really?" I heard Natsu say. I crept closer so I could hear more. "Yes." Juvia replied.

"Juvia! You have no idea how amazing you are!" he yelled. I peeked around a the corner and saw Natsu spinning Juvia in the air. Both of them laughing.

'Wha?!?! What is this?!? We're my matchmaking skills wrong?!?! This can't be!!!! My otp!!!!' I yelled in my head. I snuck off to go find Lisanna.

Lisanna's POV:

I saw everyrhing that went down with Juvia and decided to follow Gray as backup for him. I had lost sight of him and I'm looking around for him now. I found him sitting with Lucy on a bench. I was about to go greet them when something caught my attention.

"What do you mean?" I heard Gray say. It was hard to hear from where I was standing. They were whispering. "With a situation like this, can I just come out and say, "I love you"?" I heard Lucy say.

'What?!' I had to find Mira.