Chapter 7

Happy's POV:

I was sitting with the rest of the "OTP crew" in the guild hall. We knew in advance what master had set up, and we planned to use this as a perfect opportunity. "So Mira, got anything planned?" I asked.

She looked at me, "Well, the events for the day are set by master. I have the list right here." She pulled a list out of nowhere, and to be frank, I was to scared to ask how. You don't just question the she-devil.

"Well, first, master has set up a parade. All we can do there is set them on the most romantic. Then, Master has set up a dueling match between Fairy Tail and Saber Tooth, as requested by Natsu and Sting." We sweatdropped. No surprise there.

"After that, there's a talent show, where wizards show off what they can do with their magic. Finally there's a small fair in South Gate park around the Sola tree. That's when I think we can set them up. We can try to keep anyone from comming between their time together at the fair and hopefully that will sprout something. I'll try to put them in a situation that can not be non-romantic feeling." Mira's eyes glinted evilly.

"If I could have your attention please." We looked over and saw Makarov on the stage. "I would like to announce that Fairy Tail will be holding a festival in honor of our victory in the Grand Magic Games!" Hoots and hollers were let out around the guild. When it died down he spoke again, "First, we will hold a parade. Next, we will have a battle contest against Saber Tooth. Later, we will hold a talent show, and finally, we will have a fair."

Everyone thought this was a great idea. I looked to Mira, "How are e gonna do this?" She in turn looked at me, "Don't worry I have my ways." she said with an evil glare. We all shuddered.

"Right now we will vote for the parades king and queen. You cannot vote for yourself. The king and queen will be on the last float as representatives of out guild. That means to show 'em what your made of!" Master howled.

As he waited for the noise to die down, Mira walked over and whispered something into her ear. At first Erza looked surprised, then she looked... overjoyed? What's Mira doing?

She came back over, "What was that?" "Oh, just a little something to make sure we have out favored king and queen." she smirked. "Votes will be taken by Erza and Mira. Erza tallies the votes for queen, while Mira tallies for king." Master finally said.

Immediately guild members flocked to the two mages. I flew over to Erza to see what Mira had meant. Laki walked up, "I think I'll vote for... Evergreen." she said. Erza then gave her a hard stare. "I think Lucy would be a much better candidate don't you?" she glared harder. "Uhh... Your right! What was I thinking! Of course!" Laki quickly wrote down Lucy and entered her vote.

I sweatdropped. 'So that's what she meant. Probably bribed her with cake.' I thought as I flew back to Mira, who was doing exactly what I had seen Erza do.

After all the voting everyone went home cause of the late hour. I flew by Natsu's side. I sighed, 'Well, tomorrow is the day. Let's start it off with a bang! We've got this!' I thought.