Chapter 5

Mira's POV:

Gray had just joined our group and I say, the more the merrier. Although, I don't want too many people joining up cause then one way or another "the two" would find out.

Anyways, right now we need to figure out what strategy we're going to use next. "Ok so what should we do next guys?" I asked. We looked at the list. "Well what about this? It says, operation gentleman? What's that mean?" Gray pointed to a mark on the list.

"Oh! I forgot about that one!" Lisanna said. "I thought this one up. It may take a little work, but we may be able to pull it off." she said. "So here's how it works..."

=Time skip=

Gray's POV:

"Ok guys you ready for this?" Mira asked. Lisanna and I nodded, along with Happy. We arrived at Flame-Face's table.

"Hey Natsu?" Lisanna tapped him on the shoulder. "Can you come with us?" she smiled. "Hold on I'm finishing my food." he said while stuffing his face like usual. "Come on Natsu. Please?" she asked. "It'll only take me a minute he mumbled.

"Hey, Ash-for-Brains! We ain't got time for that." I yelled at him. Seeing he wasn't going to stop anytime soon, I sighed. Then, I had an idea. "Hey Erza! Pyr- I mean, my buddy here said he's the one who ruined your cake last week!" I yelled.

"No I didnt!" he pleaded. "Come with us then. Or we all say guilty." I smirked. "Fine! Fine! You win! Just call Erza off!" he begged. "Just kidding Erza!" I yelled back. "You better be. No one smashes my cake." she mumbled.

We dragged Natsu off to his house. "Hey Happy? You got the supplies?" I asked. "Aye Sir!" he said holding a bag. "Whats the supplies for?" Natsu asked. "Oh, just a little make over." Lisanna smirked and winked at me. I smirked as well.

=Time Skip=

"Gah! Why the hell do I have to wear these frilly clothes?" Pyro yelled along with a string on inaudible curses. I've got to admit though, I've never really liked suit and ties.

"Natsu! Today we decided to make you act like a gentleman for the entire day." Lisanna said. "Now then. We need to get you into character. "No way in hell!" Natsu started taking the tie off. "What? Not man enough?" I scoffed.

"Oh its on ice princess. I bet I can be a hundered times more gentlemanly than you can!" he yelled. "Lisanna! What do I have to do?" he asked.

I high-fived Happy behind my back.

After his lessons, we decided to send him to the guild. We told him the first person he should try it out on is Lucy. He walked into the guild and instantly all eyes were on him. The guild went silent.

Natsu payed no mind and walked to the bar. "Ms. McGarden do you mind telling me the whereabouts of Ms. Heartfilia?" he asked trying to stay in character. It was sad cause you could kinda tell that Slanty-eyes was struggling.

"Oh, um Lucy? She went home early. She had a cold." Levy said, obviously shocked by Natsu's change in character. 'Damn!' I thought. 'There goes that plan.' Then I say Lisanna walk up to Natsu.

"Hey Natsu, I'm sure you could find a way to make Lucy feel better. Maybe having a friend over will help!" she said. 'Wow she's good at this. She definitely takes after her sister.

Lisanna's POV:

We followed Natsu down the street to Lucy's apartment. I saw him stop and stare up at the window. He looked like he was about to jump. 'No, idiot! She'll kick you out!' I yelled in my mind. Then he hesitated and walked to the door. I sighed in relief.

He knocked, "Hey Lucy? Lucy, can I come in?" he asked. After a minute or two a pale, sniffling, blonde opened the door. "Natsu, I'm not feeling to good. If you want to go on a job, take Gray or Erza this time." she said before she sneezed.

"Lu-" he hesitated then started again, after clearing his throat. "Ms. Heartfilia, that's not why I have come here today. I wish to assist you in your time of need." he fumbled through the words but he was getting better.

"Oh, you don't have to." she said. "It would be my pleasure. I can't just sit around while my teammate is bed-ridden." he added. "Ok..." she let him in after cautiously staring at him, as if to make sure he was the real Natsu. We snuck around to the window and opened it jus t enough to see and hear. "Why don't I make you some tea." Lucy said.

"No, no, I'll take care of that." Natsu interupted.

Lucy looked at him suspiciously, "Are you sure you're ok?" she asked.

He turned around and grinned, "Why of course!"

I sighed, thank heavens tea was the one thing we had time to teach him to prepare. He came back into the room. "Thanks for all of this Natsu." Lucy said. He looked at her suprised, then grinned, "Anytime, Luce!"

Then, suddenly, he tripped on a shoelace. I covered my ears and shut my eyes. A loud crash was heard. When I opened my eyes again, the teacups were shattered on the floor.

"Crap! I'm sorry!" he said as he cleaned up the glass. Lucy had originally had an angry expression, but now after she saw him trying to clean it all up, she had a slightly amused expression. She giggled, "It's ok. I've got some more." Natsu finished cleaning up.

"Thanks so much for trying though, Natsu." she said. He looked at her, then I could see the pink on his cheeks. "Y-your welcome. W-well I'm gonna go before I mess anything else up. Bye!" he said as he jet out the door. Lucy looked on, her expression confused. Then she shrugged.

Gray and I facepalmed. So close!