Chapter 17: Speak Of The Devil

A couple of days later...

     I haven't seen Eric in a couple of day since the night I showed up at the house, and we you know. I haven't gone to the farm because I didn't know what to say to him, or what he was going to say to me and I didn't know how he felt about it.

     I laid on my bed facing the ceiling and I was just contemplating my thoughts. I was thinking about how I felt about Eric, what Mr. Hansen had said to Eric, and most of all I was thinking about how it would ever work out between me and Eric.

      Suddenly, my thoughts were interrupted by the thud of something hitting my window, and I immediately sat up startled. I went over to my window to investigate. I pulled my white curtains apart, I looked down and I saw Eric standing there with a smile on his face.

     Well speak of the devil...

     I smiled down at him with blushing cheeks, I opened my window and leaned out of it, "What're you doing here?" I asked curiously, "It's Sunday. Don't you sleep in late?" I chuckled.

     Eric put his pants in his pockets, and chuckled, "It's a beautiful morning." He said and gestured to the rising sun.

     I looked up at the rising sun, and nodded my head, "You're right, however, you still didn't answer my question." I replied.

     Eric looked around, and then back up at me, "Are your parents still asleep?" He asked.

     I nodded my head, "Yea, why?" I asked, "I thought I've established that I was eighteen. I don't need to sneak out." I added.

     Eric smiled and nodded his head, "Yea, you've shown me..." He smirked.

     My cheeks immediately turned red, I looked around and stepped out of my window onto the roof, "I hope you'll catch me." I smiled. I stepped of the side of the roof and onto the porch railing. I felt Eric's hands on either side of my hips, and I felt a tingle go up and down my spine. He lowered me to the ground, I turned around and faced him, "Thanks." I said.

     Eric shrugged, "You're pretty good at doing that." Eric smirked.

     I blushed and smiled at him, "Yea, well your house was good practice." I chuckled, "Sorry, about taking your clothes..." I added.

     "It's fine. I think you look better in them then me." He replied, "By the way you do you still want your bra and underwear." He added with a smirk.

     I cocked an eyebrow at him, and smiled at him, "You ripped them remember." I blushed.

     "I know."

     I furrowed my brow at him, "Then, why would you ask if I wanted them?" I asked confused.

     Eric gave me his famous lopsided smile, "Because I wanted to see you blush." He answered.

     "I'm not blushing." I stated.

     Eric licked his lips, he leaned into me and gently brushed a piece of my hair out of my face, "I think about you..." He said huskily, and he lean back to look for my reaction.

     I blushed and I felt my cheek heat up, "That's no fair." I stated.

     Eric shrugged his shoulders and smirked at me, "Well it was true..."

     I was speechless for a second, and then I cocked and eyebrow at him, "Fine." I replied.

     I got closer to him, I lightly traced my index finger down his chest and I leaned into his lips. I heard Eric's breathing go shallow and his eyes full of lust. I kept tracing my finger until it got to his belt, I stopped and I heart Eric let out a slight groan. I leaned in closer to his lips but I pulled away and chuckled at him, "Don't mess with the bull or you'll get the horns." I smiled.

     Eric cocked an eyebrow and smiled at me, "I'd like to see that." He replied cockily.

     I shook my head at him and rolled my eyes, "So, where are you taking me?"

     "It's a surprise..." Was all he said.

     "You really can't tell me?" I asked bummed.

     Eric smirked at me, "Hence why it's called a surprise." He answered.

-----------------------------------

Dear Readers,

     Where do you think Eric is taking Van? Btw I just wanted to make it clear that Eric and Van are not a couple, yet. They're still feeling each other out, and still don't know a lot about each other.

     QOTD: What's Favorite Corey Haim movie? 

Sincerely, Ana XD