Tricks & Flashbacks

"Daddy show me that I'm fucking yours!!!!!" Jacob growled as Chresanto took Jacob all in his mouth.

"OH MY GOD CHRESSSS" Jacob squirmed as Chresanto took Jacob's hard on out of his boxers and wentin and out of his mouth. "NOW DO YOU WANT ME TO GO FUCKING HOME JACOB?" Chresanto yelled as he rolled his hips roughly to both of their erects. Jacob whimpered.

"Now you can't speak? JACOB ANSWER ME"Chres growled louder as he picked up the pace between the two. "Mhh" Jacob whimpered, Jacob couldn't say a word he was mute. Jacob knew he was wrong he knew that he was too hard on Chres and Chres was punishing Him tonight"

"I can't fucking here you Jacob" "N-N-No Mhh" He moaned. "NO WHAT Jacob?" Chres growled as he ripped off Jacobs boxers and took Jacob in his hand going violently fast. "OH SHIT CHRESS IM SORRY" He screamed. "For what?" "UGHHH F-FOR FUCK FOR CHRESANTOOOO" Jacob bucked his hips. Chresanto came off the bed and opened the closet, to see all the things he needed he picked up two hand cuffs and something else special for Jacob and went back to the bed. "So you don't want to answer me!!! Your gonna get it" He growled. He grabbed Jacobs hands and cuffed both of them one hand cuffed in the cuffs and the other cuff to the head board bars.

"Chr-Chresanto w-what are you do-doing?" Jacob whined as he looked at Chres. "So now you want to talk?" Chres asked as he took off his boxers. "Chr-Chres Pl-please" He begged "Go e-easy" He pleaded again. Seeing Chresanto's size Jacob wanted him. "Easy?" Chres chuckled dryly. "Easy isn't in my vocabulary" He said propping Jacobs legs over his shoulders. "Ch-" Before he could say anything Chres slowly put his tip into Jacobs ass, teasing the younger boy. "Omg Chr-Chres pl-please do-don't te-tease" He begged.

Chresanto took no time to respond Chresanto rammed right Into Jacob while he gripped onto Jacobs hard on. "UGHH" "FUCK YOUR SO TIGHT" Chres Growled as he picked up the pace with his hand and his dick. "OH FUCKK CHRESS YOUR GONNA BREAK ME" Jacob yelled as he tried to pull off the hand cuffs.
"Good your a fucking slut and I'm gonna please you" Chres growled going even faster.

"UGHHHH FUCKKKK ME CHRESANTOO" Jacob yelled as he arched his back out of pleasure. Chresanto stopped all of a sudden and pulled out the cum ring he also got. "Chres what are you going to do with that" Jacob cried. "You want to be a dick you don't get to cum" He smirked pushing it in his ass and one around his hard on.

"Chr-Ch-Chresanto ple-please I-I-I I'm sorry" He stuttered horribly. "For fucking what Jacob?" "For being so hard on you!" He cried harder. "I know your hard right now Jacob" He said grabbing onto Jacobs dick. "SHIT CHRES" Jacob screamed. Chres took his hand off of Jacob and was about to walk out but Jacob called out again. "IM FUCKING SORRY CHRESANTO Im sorry that FUCK IM SORRY THAT I TOLD YOU I didn't want you here and that I UGHHH MYY GAWDDDD IM SOOOO SORRY SHIT CHRESSS PLEASEE" Jacob cried as his hips bucked multiple times.

"So your sorry?" Chresanto said as he walked to Jacob on the bed. "Yes Chresanto daddy I'm sorry" Jacob said bucking his hips again. "You want daddy?" Chres said inching to Jacobs lips. Jacob bit on Chresanto's bottom lip and pulled him in with his lips. Chresanto got on the bed and hovered over Jacob as they made out. "FUCK YES I WANT DADDY" Jacob growled into the kiss. Chresanto took Jacob out the cuffs and took the rings off. "But daddy takes over tonight" Chres growled.

Chresanto sat up and straight and grabbed Jacobs hips sliding him down on his hard on, Chres grabbed Jacobs hard on again. "Bounce" Chres commanded as his bounces met up with the pace of his hand. "OH GOD CHRESANTO YEAH JUST LIKE THAT" Jacob squealed as he bounced faster. "FUCK JACOB YES BABY DON'T STOP" Chresanto said while he let go of Jacobs hard on and started to they to meet with Jacobs bounces. "Ooh DADDY I MISSED YOU" Jacob yelled out as he threw his head back feeling the unbelievable pleasure. "JACOB!!" Chres yelled "Daddy IM S-SO CLOOSSE" Jacob cried as tears ran down his face. "ME TOO BABY DON'T STOP" Chres grunted. "CHRESS IM COMING" Jacob squealed as they both came.