Still

I seen you people commenting, I love yall for that 😍😍😍😘😘😘❤❤ but the top three people that commented first are:

@VibeWitT

@LadyMisfit1621

@MeLikey5741

I see y'all Thank you guys don't stop commenting I'll do another shout out to the next top three or more whoever I see. Now story time!!!!

Sorry 4 mistakes

"You should have listened!!!"

"Chres-"

"-Nope it's your fault, you should have listened to me Jacob you could have almost lost our damn unborn child"

"I'm s-"

"-I'm done with you apologizing Jacob. For goodness sakes Jacob do you understand that you almost lost our child?!!!! I can't believe this, Jacob sorry can't do anything, suppose we lost our children!!"

"Chr-"

"Your lucky Tray was there almost giving his life up for you!!!! You know what? Your on your own. I don't even wanna come back down there, your lucky I'm the father cause I would have left your sorry ass a long time ago"

Jacob flew up out of his sleep as he had this same conversation with Chresanto. It has been haunting him ever since he has been checked into the hospital about a week ago. (😂😂😂) Jacob began to cry as he was being reminded of his listening skills weren't going good.

"Im sorry Chr-Chresanto pl-please forgive me" Jacob cried out as he looked up to the ceiling as he cried.

"You should have listened Jacob" A voice called from the corner, Jacob smiled and flew up only to notice it was Rayon and Craig. Jacob's smile faded quickly as tears began to fall again. "I know" Jacob whispered.

"it's okay only a few more months until he comes back and, takes care of you and his child" Craig said rubbing Jacobs back.

"That's the thing, in the conversation he says he doesn't even wanna come back!! He said I'm lucky that he's the father or else he would have left me a long time ago" he cried louder as the hot tears streamed down his face.

"Jacob if Chresanto specifically not to go, Why did you FLIPPEN go???? I'm confused" Ray asked furious.

"I-I just wanted to Spend some time with Tray, I mean isn't Tray suppose to help me, I wanted him to feel welcome"

"So why couldn't you tell Chresanto that huh?? Why do you have to be so hard headed huh? Why can't you just listen?" Rayon asked even more annoyed.

Jacob sighed and cried more into his hands.

"You see, I don't blame Chres, he told you once and he don't need to tell you twice, cause your suppose to trust him no??" Ray asked.

"I flippen get it OKAY!!!! I should have listened to him shit I'll admit it" Jacob cried.

"Hey Jacob," Jacob looked up once more and noticed it still wasn't Chresanto, he looked back down sighing. "Yeah"

"I'm hear to do your daily Check up" she cheered. Jacob sat up and wiped his face. He nodded and she wheeled in the ultrasound machine. Doing everything she needs to do.