The Party

Next Day

Chresanto's POV

"OH I THINK THAT I FOUND MYSELF A CHEERLEADER, HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT THEIR WHEN I NEED HIM" Jacob sang as we were getting ready to decorate some more of the hall for Rayon. "Babe!!"I said "OH I THINK THAT I FOUND MYSELF A CHEERLEADER, HE IS ALWAYS RIGHT THERE WHEN I NEED HIM!!!" He sang louder. "Baby!!" I yelled. "WHEN I NEED MOTIVATION YOU BEST BELIEVE HE IS MY KING CAUSE HE STAY STRONG OH YEAHHHH" He sang louder. "JACOB AUGUSTTT" I yelled louder. He turned around singing into one of the gift wrap cardboard stick things. "Yeah baby" He said with a deep red blush. I laughed to myself looking down to the floor and back at him.

"I love you baby boy" I laughed as I walked over to him. "Y-" He tried to say but came to a stop. "What?" I asked smiling showing my fangs. "Yo-" He said turning around. I walked up to him and wrapped my arms around him putting my head on his neck. "What is it?" I asked looking at him as he blushed. "The.." "Come on baby boy, tell me please I won't judge I'm always gonna be here" I said kissing his cheek. If you could have seen his face right now, his cheeks are redddd.

"I just feel so loved around you. You make me have butterflies in the pit of my stomach everything you say 'I love you' you don't know how you make me feel baby I'm just so grateful for a beautiful miracle like this to happen" he was now turned to me and he was crying. "You give me life! I'm INLOVE with you baby" he said with lust filled eyes. "Mhh so what about the sex?" I asked innocently. He rolled his eyes. "Hmm the sex? Well that's really bad!" he spat with no remorse. I rolled my eyes as he walked away. I grabbed him by his arm and pinned him to the wall.

"So the sex is bad?" I asked unzipping my pants. "Yeah always let me go!!" He squirmed. I ripped off his pants and slide mine down, I roughly pushed my hard on into his ass. "Ugh babe!!!" He moaned. "Tell me the sex is good" I said pounding. "If I s-say its g-good pl-please do-don't st-stop" he moaned. "Fine" I said pulling on his hair. "OHHH YEAHH BABY RIGHT THERE" he screamed as I hit his spot. "Is the sex good?" I asked pulling on his hair.

"YESS DADDY THE SEX IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER NIGGAS MHHH DADDDDY" He screamed "SAY IT AGAIN" "UGHH THE SEXX IS BETTER THAN ANY OTHER NIGGGAAA BABYY DADDY UGHHH DADDY DON'T STOPPP" A few more deep, and fast thrusts did it for the two they both screamed each others names as they came. "Good boy" I said as I rode out my orgasm. "Best quickie ever" He said while we were pulling our pants up. "Always tight" I said kissing his lips. "Your lucky these are not my good pants, the other ones fit with my ass so tight" he said twerking a little. "Mhh you find so many ways to tease daddy" He said as we kissed.

"Yeah I like to tease" He giggled. "Okay no mercy next time we have actual sex" I growled as I smacked his ass. "Love you" "I love you more Jacob!" I screamed. "Back to work" Jacob said tuning around to put up the, streamers.

"Well Jacob you do know that If you misbehave tonight, I will give you punishment" I said while I danced around him. He laughed. "Chresanto, Chresanto, Chresanto, baby you won't do shit!!" He said pushing me as a stumbled back. "Mmm, I won't Jacob?" I asked as I Walked closer to him. "Chresanto go away" He said as he turned back around. "Jacob, Jacob, Jacob, baby. Why you blushing?" I asked as I turned him around and roughly pinned his arms against the wall. "Chres we have work to do" He said trying not to whimper. "Oh is that so..?" I trailed. As I attacked his sweet spot with my lips. "U-umm Ch-Chres st-stop!" He said.

"Now Jacob you have been doing that a lot" "Doing what?" he asked as he squirmed under me. "Like teasing me and telling me I'm not shit! I don't like it but one day Jacob, one day Jacob Perez, You will learn your damn lesson" I said grinding our lower halves together. "D-d-damn Chr-Chr-Chresantooo" he hissed as he met up with my grind. "You like that baby Boy?" "Mmm yessss I love itttt please baby don't stoppp mmmm" Jacob said as they began to go faster.