Help

Sorry 4 mistakes

Jacob's POV

"Oh oh OM MY GOD" Jacob screamed as he seen the person.

"Hey baby"

"Chresanto what are you doing here?" He cried out of shock

"I'm back baby boy" he danced laughing.

Jacob dropped the bat on the floor running to jump in Chresanto's strong eyes. "I MISSED YOU SO MUCHHHHH YOU DICK" He said crying in the croak of Chresantos neck. "I missed you too baby" he laughed.

"Don't ever do this again I swear I will kill you myself this time" I said looking at him straight in the eyes.

"Okay baby I won't do it again" Chres said hugging me tighter.

A few more seconds of hugging Chres pulled away and dropped Jacob kneeling down to his belly.

"YOU ALMOST DROPPED ME!!!" I screamed at him hitting him in the head. He looked up and smiled his bright smile. "Sorry I was excited" he said rubbing his head.

"Anyway, hay baby's did you miss daddy? Your almost here and I'm really excited, but I have not clue of taking care of a baby and I just wanna say that if I mess up please don't be mad at me for days, because I love you both of you" Chres said kissing my belly. Tears of happiness fell from my eyes.

"I love you Chresanto" I said wiping my tears. He stood up and kissed my lips. "I love you too" A strong kick accrued to my stomach and I curled over. "I think there responding baby" I said sitting down on my bed. Chres laughed and kneeled in front of me. "Hey it's daddy stop kicking mommy" Chres demanded. They kicked three more time and had stopped. "Can you believe that I'm having twins Chres?" I asked laying on the bed.

"No actually, I'm so excited" " Me too, I don't want any of this dying thing to happen anymore" I cried. "Why you so emotional?" he asked rolling his eyes. "Excuse me?" I said jumping up. He turned around and laughed "You know Jacob," he trailed on leaning on the dresser. "you need to listen more" He said walking out the room.

Jacob had actually listened to his words, he sat on the bed and thought About what has happened with him not listening. Chresanto had actually died, he almost lost his babies and so on. "Maybe I should listen more" Jacob spoke softly to himself. "Yeah an amazing idea!!" Craig yelled as he stood at the door. Jacob looked up and smiled. "I'm gonna change for the greater good" he said smiling.

"Your gonna listen to people now? Finally!!!!!!" Craig said launching towards Jacob giving him a hug. "Yeah I mean, it won't hurt to change a little" I shrugged. "it doesn't Jacob" Ray said smiling. "Whatever Ray go away. Where's Chresanto?" I asked running my belly. "He's here!!!!! WHATTT" Ray screamed running down the stairs. Craig and Jacob sat quietly as they were about to hear what Ray was about to do.

"YOOOOOOO CHRESSSSS!!!!" he screamed in a high pitched voice. "Yo R-" We walked out the room and onto the top of the stairs watching the two. "Yo I missed you Bruh now we can play more football again" "Is that what your worried about Ray? Bruh all I wanna do is plug it in Jacob and feel him around me, and then take care of him and the kids after I put the plug inside" he said eating his sandwich.

"Me too but Craig ain't lettin me in cause I made him limp, the last time" Ray laughed. "Well when I'm done with Jacob he will be broken" Chres said drinking his juice. "What was that Chresanto?" I called out from the top. The boys slowly looked up and looked up at us. Craig and I had straight faces and one hand on our hips.

"So your gonna break me Chresanto?" I said walking down the stairs in front of him. "Umm well you know Jacob I-I um" He stuttered as he scratched the back of his neck. "Mhh I thought so" I said sitting beside him. Craig stood in front of Ray than sat down sharply. "Sorry Craig baby I'm just really feeling your body right now and I want you so badly" he pleaded biting his bottom lip.

"Later" he giggled. Ray smirked and kissed his cheek. "You promise?" "I promise" "Hey! What about staying strong Craig?" I asked. He tried not to smile and looked down. "I'm sorry he's everything" he said kissing Ray.

"So can I get a kiss?" Chres smiled. Jacob's couldn't resist him so he leaned in and kissed him. "You know I missed you babe" I said as he pulled me on his lap. " Yeah I know babe I missed you too" he said kissing my sweet spot. "Let's go have some, fun." I said going up his shirt. "Mhh your seriously gonna make me do that?" He asked biting on my neck. "Yes of course. I need you daddy"

~

Hours after of doing it they had fallen asleep. Jacob woke up with a sharp pain in his side. "OH MY GOSH" Jacob screamed as he held his side. He shook Chresanto a few times and he woke up. "What Jacob?" He asked snuggling back under the sheets.

"I-I-I think My water broke" he spoke as pain shot thought his body.

Chresanto laughed. "Stop playing Jacob your actually scaring me" he said closing his eyes.

"No Sh- Chresanto please I'm seri-serious," he cried. "IM HAVING MY BABY'S CHRESSSS" he hissed as he dug his fingernails into Chresanto's skin.

Chresanto squirmed in pain and shot up as he seen blood coming from his lower area.

Chresanto Grabbed the baby bag that Jacob had put together and picked up Jacob. "Baby I'm gonna need you to breath for me, I know it hurts baby but I need you to breath"

Jacob shook his head yes. "Okay hurry baby" he cried hugging Chresanto. They had gotten to the car and sped off to the hospital.

"I NEED A DOCOR MY BABY IS IN LABOUR!!!" Chresanto screamed out as he ran around the second floor. "Calm down sir!!" someone had yelled at him as nurses chased him around. Chresanto stopped sharply and the people pushed into him falling.

"Where taking him okay sir follow us" a female doctor said. Chres walked to the lady and followed. Before he could walk further he seen Rayon, he walked over to him quickly.

"Ray what are you doing here?" He asked.

"Craig's in labour" he said smiling.

"So is Jacob, I think" I said.

"He had a boy" He said smiling.

"So why aren't you in there?" I asked.

"Because he had a c-section and he's sleeping down, I'm gonna see my baby in minute" he said.

"Congrats Ray but I gotta go help Jacob okay" I said turning around, and walking away.

"Thanks and good luck!!" He yelled. I washed up and went Into the room. I seen Jacob on the bed in a gown with sweat all over himself. "Babe?"

"They said I might be in labour for 15 hours" he cried.

____________________________________________________________

YEASSSSSSSSSSSSS JACOBBBB AND CRAIG ARE HAVING BABIES

Drop some boy names for little Craig&Rayon jr. ⬇⬇⬇⬇⬇

Next chapter will be the final then an epilogue following up a few years after all dis 😃😃😃😃😃😃😃😃

LOVE YOU GUYSSSS

~Monique ❌⭕