Have You Forgotten Me?

4 Years Later

Jacob's POV

It"s been 4 years since that day, and I can't stop thinking about it. He visited me and stopped me from killing myself. I miss him, his presence made me change, I know you think I'm crazy but I still love a dead guy.

Chresanto's Mom has just been celebrating his death from day one. It sickens me just to see her walk on this earth. Sophie, Chresanto's sister has been trying to keep me strong, but I just keep remembering that day and wish he can come back. I began to cry harder than I ever had cried before. Sophie was here so when she seen me crying she ran over to me fluffing my hair and comforting me she hushed me and played in my hair telling me everything would be okay. "It's okay Jake, It's okay" She said playing in my curls.

"IT'S NOT OKAY PHIA, CHRESANTO IS DEAD!!!! AND HE'S NOT HERE WE DIDN'T EVEN GET TO DATE FOR A FEW MONTHS, HE WAS JUST TAKEN AWAY FROM ME!!!!!!!! Phia he's gone and they only people that care are You, Craig, Rayon, My mom, and Craig's mom and Me. Phia I miss Chresanto and I wish he was here with me to cuddle and cradle me."

"I'm sorry Jake but whatever is done is done" She said picking up the cup with her tea in it and taking a sip. I looked at her in a puzzled way 'Whatever is done is done' What does that mean? Did I Miss something? Di- No way stop thinking like that "Phia I just miss him that's all" I said getting up and going to the kitchen. "I know Jacob I know" Phia said.

Sophia's POV

Do you think I really care for my brother? Bish NO!!! My mother and I just wanted him out the house and dead so we watched Jacob and Chres get together and the plan was put into place, Latimore and Diggy wanted to do it too because, Chres took Jacob away from being their little sex toy. Chresanto is dead and out of our way, but there's one problem. Jacob, and he will die too. "Is everything okay Phia?" He asked "Oh yes Jacob, oh yes"

Chresanto's POV

I was in tears are you telling me that my own sister and my very own mother wanted me dead. I promise I don't know what life is anymore no wonder i'm up here. Hol' up but Jacob HE'S GONNA BE DEAD NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! God!!! where are you? I ran to his throne and he had knew already what was happening the only words he said was "I have it all in my hands" I bowed down and worshiped him and thanked him, then walked back to watch over Jacob.

The reason why I haven't visited Jacob is because i'm scared.

You don't understand. Jacob was my lover and He still is, I miss him so much and I wish I can take back the day when they took me and tell Jacob I don't want to take a walk. I wish I could just take it all back. Chresanto started to get aggravated he stood up and thought about what he could do to Jacob Latimore and Diggy he looked down a down at a sad Jacob thinking about him, he switched over and and was looking at Latimore and Diggy.

"Bruh I can't believe that we got away with murdering Chresanto". Latimore said "Bruh well believe it cause its been 4 years, since he died and I have never gone this long without getting caught" Diggy said while doing there hand shake, while laughing.

Chreaanto had gotten furious he was going to do some serious dangerous and it could cause real damage.

_________________________________________________________________________

First chapter hope u like it more is coming

Vote

Comment

Share

~Monique