Epilogue

Sorry 4 mistakes

14 years Later

"ANGEL!!! ANGELA!!!! RASHAD!!!" Jacob screamed from downstairs, while he was counting his money for them to buy lunch. They all ran downstairs in a racing matter. "Yo Angela Stopp!!!!" Rashad yelled as he was running around the kitchen. "I should cut off you di-" She yelled but stopped after Jacob got up. "Excuse me!" he practically yelled gripping her up by her collar. Angela had her eyes open wide and Rashad's mouth was agape.

"No child of mine will cursin' in my damn house" he yelled. Angela was the sensitive sister, she constantly got in trouble but she couldn't handle the punishments because she was so sensitive to yelling. She's a very outgoing person and makes a lot of friends. Angela and Angel were both thick and had the curves, Angela's curves just a bit bigger than Angel, but you couldn't even tell them apart. Sometimes Jacob nor Chresanto could tell them apart. Angela looked up at Jacob and years welled her eyes. "I'm sorry M-mommy" she said trying not to cry. Jacobs face so fenced and he let go of Angela's shirt.

"No, I'm sorry Angie, I really am, I didn't mean to yell" he said pulling her into a nice tight hug. "it's okay Mom" she said hugging back. "All I want I'd for my kids to be grown in a very class-" "COME AND GET ME ANGEL!!!" Chresanto screamed as they both were running around the house. "Wow can I ever finish a sentence to make my kids look good" Jacob mumbled.

Rashad and Angela laughed. "Mom you know we have a very crazy family, Aunty Craig, uncle Rayon, daddy, Angel, Rashad, you" she mumbled. Jacob put his hand over his heart and looked at his younger daughter. "Me? Me, MEEEEEEEEE" he yelled once more. "Y- No, I was joking" she said running out with Rashad. Jacob sat down at the table as Chresanto and Angel came running in.

"Daddy give it to meeeeee!!!" she whined as she tried to jump up to her fathers height. "Why?? It's mine, you had one yesterday" He whined back. Chresanto was an amazing father. He took care of his babies since day one and never gave up. Jacob adores him so much, and never wants to see him leave because he might not come back, but Chresanto always tells him how much he loves Jacob and his kids. "Are you two seriously fighting over a package of Kit-Katz?" he questioned annoyed.

"Yes mom, it's mine he took it from my room a- DADDDYYYY!!!!!!!" she screamed as she looked at her father eating the chocolate bar. Angel is a type of girl that is very sweet at times but as you piss her off, her bad side comes, the full package. Angel got into a Fight at school because someone had hit her, but it was self defense she was only 12. She wipped that boys ass like he was a robber. Yes, it was a boy...

Angel clenched her fists about to pucnch her father but Jacob stopped her with a simple shout. She unclenched her hands and repeatedly said sorry to her father. She is daddy's little girl. She gave him a hug and he kissed her on the forehead. "Stopp all the hugging your gonna be late" Jacob yelled as he parted Chresanto and Angel. The kids rushed and got there stuff and headed out the door with just Chresanto and Jacob home alone.

~

"Dammit Jacob!!" Chresanto said as he was panting out of breath. "Baby I really needed that" Jacob said as they laid on their backs. "Still tight" Chres said rubbing on Jacob. "St- Mhh" "Round two?" "Oh yeah"

~

More hours had passed and The kids had came in with a crying Angela. She walked Inot the kitchen and say down and put her head on the kitchen table. "What's wrong?" Chresanto said letting go of Jacobs lips. "Dad I almost got expelled!!!!!!" Angel yelled. "Why what does that have to do with you Angela?" He asked. "So Angela had a boyfriend and he was dating her for a joke and I beat his ass!!! You don't take my sister for a damn joke!!!" Angel yelled as she paced. "Where's Rashad?" Jacob asked. "He's the one who helped me in this fight, cause the other guy thought it was okay to make his friends jump me!! So he went home early cause he was fuming"