Mom!!!!

Cynthia's POV

So I guess I could say that I killed my own son. I'm proud of that, but I have a good reason for doing it. He was gay. I don't like gay people. Oh hell I don't care if you think I'm a bad mother a mother knows best and the best was to kill my son when he's doing something wrong, but for Chres he did everything wrong so *laughs* I just ended his wrong life.

Blah blah blah I'm just here to kill Jacob and his gay friends gay people must die.

Jacob's POV

OMG I can't believe Chres visited us last night. It felt so good to have him just chilling with us again, I have never felt better in my life ever since he died 4 years ago. I stopped thinking that about Chres and tried to get out of bed today is another day of grade 12 (I changed it Chres died when they were in grade 9) I sat up in the bed and just fell on my face "Ouch S-" I almost cursed to myself but I'm at my mom's house so I couldn't.

Craig woke up and began to laugh at me "You fell hahaha" he laughed banging on the ground and crying "Your mean to me both of you" I looked over and Rayon wasn't in the blow up bed I looked over to the bathroom and it was open "Where's Ray?" I asked confused "I honestly don't know, Let's go look for him" Craig said.

We walked down stairs and there he was cooking breakfast with my mom "Good morning" Mom said

"Good Morning ma" I said "Good Morning sexy" Rayon said winking at Cj" 'Stop' he mouthed and they both laughed "You guys remind me of Chres and I" I said softly.

What Jacob had said shocked everyone. Jacob has never talked about Chres and his relationship since they day Chres was taken, and he just throws that memory out there its weirdwhat has gotten in to him. Athena thought to herself.

Ray Cj and Jacob laughed it off. "So are you gonna do your dare today Craig?" I asked "Yassss tease it up today" he said hitting his booty. To be honest Cj does have a big booty, Forget that!!!! "Ight boys go get ready to have breakfast.

1 Hour Later

We ate and we all looked like sex, we were ready to go "Cj you better get em'" I said to him "Jake I'm ready to put condoms on all these guys" Cj said trying to walk down the stairs "Aye you ain't putting no condom on nobody but me" Ray said sliding his hand down Cj's pants stroking his Area slowly "K daddy" he said kissing him hard. "K I'm just going to mess them up" he said while Ray winked at him.

At School

Cj messed up everyone all the guys, the Jocks, the nerds, the girls, and even the teachers. They all had questions if Ray and him broke up, but I seen than having it right after he was done messing everybody up. They were late for first period class.

Chresanto's POV

Following Jake around is really fun, watching all my friends play around with everybody is funny also but in order for me to stop thinking about him and him to stop thinking about me I have to follow him but I'm enjoying it. "Mr.Perez what does x = " Umm I do-" "x = to 18" " Amazing Mr.Perez" Mrs. Click said. I did that he really didn't know but I did.

"Knock knock" "Who is it" Mrs.Click opened the door it was Ray and Cj, just coming from Sex I know. "Sorry where late" Cj said softly "It's okay" I had to listen to this

Jacob's POV

"How was sex?" Cj gasped "How did you know we had sex?" he asked "You were too loud!" Ray said

"Excuse me it's not my fault that your D is that good" Cj says with attitude. Ray winks "Sorry" he says turning in his seat "How do you know" Cj asked again "I seen you head into the cafeteria and then I lowkey followed you, and you both stripped and he entered and you moaned 'Yes' then I left" I said answering his question.

Craig's POV

I felt really bad that we were having sex and Jake couldn't have sex with the one he loves, I feel guilty "Jake.. I'm sorry" I said "For...?" He asked "Having it and I know you really wanted that to happen with Chresanto" I said playing with my fingers "It's okay I guess I just miss him too much even tho its been 4 years" He said "We all miss somebody, I mean I still miss my dad even tho ao don't know him" I said "Me too" Jake said. We looked at each other and laughed we turned to the front ready to learn boring math but me rolling around with Ray just gets me hot ;).

End Of The Day

Jacob's POV

I just wanna go home "Hey! Jake!" Cj called me while running "Yeah?" I asked "Ray just got a missed call from your mom" My whole world dropped "Wh-What?" "Follow me, Ray just told me to call you " He said. I packed my stuff up and ran with him, we ran down to his locker and there he was punching lockers. While we were running I saw this hottie, he looked like Chres he smiled at me and, I smiled back and took my eyes off him running to Ray "Chill!!" I yell "What's wrong!!???" I yelled grabbing his face.

"They have your Mom Jacob"

Cj started crying, and Jacob went blank.

_________________________________________________________________________________

OMG Sick chapter

Yassss its crazy so turned up my birthday is next week Saturday might update then again or the Sunday after

1) Do you like this chapter?

2) Why did they take her?

3) Who took Jacob's Mom?

Vote

Comment

Share

~Monique