Dead

Jacob's POV

I woke up in my own bed Rayon was pacing back and forth and Cj was sitting on the chair, I lifted my head and they looked at me with big smiles. "Your awake thank God!!" Cj said "We have to figure out how to get your mom" Rayon said. I had a feeling that Rayon just loved my mom because, he has never really had a mom figure in his life, but My mom has been there for him the whole time.

"Umm who has my mom? I asked sitting up. "We don't know I just got a call from people.saying we have your mother" Ray said. I needed to cry my mom could end up like Chr-- "Hey guys!" We looked over "Chresss!" I said "I know who has your mom" he said looking down "Okay!! Tell us where when is!!" But he couldn't he gave me a look that he always gave me when something was wrong.

"What is it Chresanto" I said getting off the bed walking over "She's--" There was another figure standing beside him it was slowly forming. It was my mom. "Mom?!!" I busted out in tears the only person I have is gone the only person that we have is gone. Rayon was hurt and I could see it on his face. "Who did this??" Rayon yelled "You have t-" Before she could say anything she was gone. "Chres tell me who did this pleasee"I cried on my knees "Babe I can't tell you, if I do you will hurt people its for your own good, I will see you later" he said.

1 Months Later

Unknown Person's POV

It's been exactly a month since we killed Jacob's Mom. I feel amazing, stronger than I have been before. I just love getting away with things, feels so good.

Rayon's Pov

Its been a month since I have seen or talked to anyone.I just took her passing so hard even though I seen her with Chres, she was like a mother to me, the mother I never had. My phone began to ring, it was Jacob "Hey" I said "Pleasee Rayon come out Craig is broken because you don't visit him and you don't answer anything please come down to Dairy Queen, please" I thought to myself I was hurting my own boyfriend and I didn't even know it if he tried to come over I tell him to go home maybe I "Yeah 20 minutes" I say "Thank you!!"

Jacob's POV

I hung up the phone and told Craig he wasn't coming, just to give him a surprise.

20 Minutes Later

Ray had texted me and said he was here I told him we were in Starbucks and he said he was coming Cj was looking so heartbroken but not for long. I turned around and he was walking towards up Cj was looking down so Rayon had time to walk up to us. He picked Cj up and kissed his lips. Craig had the biggest smile on his face. "Don't cry I'm here now" Ray said putting him down and inter-twinning hands "Jacob me and Rayon are gonna go on a walk" Cj said cuddling Rays arm "You just got here a day you guys are leaving me?" I said with a total straight face "Sorry" Cj said giggling "Yall go have fun" I wink.

They run off going where ever their going. I was about to get up but there was a envelope on the ground marked "Jacob" I picked it up and looked around but everyone was having there conversations. I walked out of Starbucks and sat on one of those benches I opened the envelope and there were picking tires of my mom naked and all bloody. I ran to my car and cried and cried for a good 30 minutes , I went back into the envelope and had saw a letter.

Dear Jacob

I wrote this before I killed your mommy. I was laughing while I killed her, she was unless and so are you, you better watch yourself because I'm coming after You Rayon and Craig so beware baby boy :) <3 ;)

From: Unknown

My eyes were bloodshot red who would do this to me and my family.

Jacob cried for hours but Little did he know this is why he has a Guardian Angel.

_________________________________________________________________________________

R.I.P Athena

Do you like?

I don't know I need feed back so I know if I'm doing well :)

Who do you think did this?

Vote

Comment

Share

~Monique