Chresanto!!! Pleease.....

Short Chapter

My POV 

"Hey Jacob wake up" Chresanto said tapping me, my eyes slowly opened and I spotted a beautiful Chresanto No bruises cuts or anything just his beautiful face. "Chresanto!! Baby!! I missed you so much" I said "I missed you more babe up there without you babe, I miss you so much" Jacob than began to feel happy, useful, there was never in a day that Jacob had felt special. "Chresanto... You make me feel special, did I ever get to tell you that?" Chresanto did a little giggle "I know you think about it everyday and if I didn't die I would have made you my Prince" Jacob blushed and smiled "Aww bae stop" 

Chresanto leaned In and kissed Jacob on the lips, a very passionate kiss, a kiss that swept Jacob out of his dreams. 

Jacob's POV 

As I woke up Sophia was above me looking at me with a worried face "Is everything okay?" She asked "Yeah perfectly fine" I said sitting up "You were saying Chresanto, so I thought you were dreaming about him" She said turning her back to me "No, maybe I was saying his name because I had a few pictures of him, and I was looking at them before I went to bed"  I told her getting up and walking to my room. "Okay I'm going to the store to buy some food for breakfast okay" Phia said peeping her head into my room and fixing her jacket "Okay see you" I said Putting toothpaste  on my toothbrush brush then putting it in my mouth. 

10 Minutes later Jacob finished brushing his teeth and turned the bathtub on to fill it up for his bath, all of a sudden his phone rang its his mom. 

"Oh hey mom" I said "Hey Hijo everything okay with you?" She asked "Yeah ma every things okay what about you?" He asked"Oh everything's okay just keeping Chresanto's mom company what about you" Mom said Something inside of me said that my mom "Keeping Chresanto's mom company" wasn't a good idea I had a really bad feeling. 

"Mom what are you doing with her right now?" I asked worried "Oh watching movies having a good time" She said with a laugh "Oh okay" I said with relieve "Okay are you going to Chres Grave Hijo?' mom asked "yeah I'm going to take a shower to" I said "Okay bye Hijo!" "Bye Ma" I said hanging up.

I picked out my clothes and heard the door open, I figured it was Phia I smiled to myself and took out boxers and my towel I walked in and the tub was almost full I turned it off and stripped down to my boxers.

No POV   

Jacob took his boxers off and slide into the bathtub. Little did he know that someone was in his house and it wasn't Sophia. The person opened the door to the washroom and slowly walked over to Jacob. Jacob opened his eyes but, before he could say anything the person took Jacob's head and pushed it under the water repeating there actionsLeaving Him unconscious  under the water.

_____________________________________________________________________________

Ahhhh Chapter 2 Feel happy sorry I haven't updated but hope you like it and some questions 

1) Who do you think the person is that left Jacob unconscious?

2) Am I doing good so far? 

3) What did you think about that Dream at the beginning? 

Vote 

Commet

Share 

~Monique