Feelings

Sorry for mistakes

Jacob's POV

"Oh God!" He yelled as he ran Into the bathroom gravitating his head over the toilet bowl. This was about the tenth time Jacob emptied his stomach. " What's happening?" Jacob cried as thoughts of death and sickness came to his mind. "Why me?" He asked as he sat beside the toilet just giving his all into it. "Please God not me too!" He cried as he looked up to the sky. He slowly got up after 20 minutes of throwing up and brushed his teeth for the 5th time and headed back to the bed. He got under the covers and laid there In tears. Chresanto had moved over and opened his eyes and smiled at his lover.

"Good m- WHO DO I HAVE TO KILL?!???!" He yelled as he picked up his gun from under the bed. Jacob giggled "No-no one baby boy, I just feel sick, that's all it's just a cold" I said going further into the bed and under the blankets. "Okay" he smiled. He got back Into the bed and kissed Jacob on the lips. "Would you really kill for me?" I asked. "Of course babe I would do anything for you, even die again" He smiled. "Please no! I need you" Jacob said as he held onto Chres' waist. "Babe!!" he whined. "Yeah? What I'm sorry I need my man" I said getting on top. "Well me too" Chres smirked.

"No funny business ight! I'm sick" I said getting up from on top. "You started it babe" he said smacking my ass, and pulling me back down. "Mhh Chres baby Stopp" I moaned between our heated make out. He smirked and depended the kiss, "Chress" I hissed. He pulled away and smiled. "What?" "Ughhh I love you" "I love you too baby boy" he said. I got off him and headed to the bathroom. I looked at the toilet and emptied once again, Chresanto called from the bed. "Babe are you okay?" "Yeah baby I'm okay just food poisoning" I called back. "Babe are you sure because..." "Yeah yeah I'm fine Chres baby" I said as I threw up again.

He stood at the frame of the bathroom door. "Babe you know I have the cure to everything" he winked. I giggled. "You're one stupid sexy nigga you know that?" I laughed washing my mouth out again. He smirked. "Yeah I know" he laughed. "ight I'm gonna make breakfast and um you clean yourself up vomit boy" he said walking away. "Whatever daddy!" I rolled my eyes. He ran back to the door. "Now that's why your sick! I hit it so good last night, that I hit something in your stomach and now you can't stop throwing up. It must've been your attitude. Jacob Perez I will pop that dick so hard!!" he said sternly.

Why does that turn me on. When daddy puts me in place. Mhh he's so sexyyyyyy. "S-So-Sorry C-Chres" I stuttered as I bit my lip. "You better be. Fix that bulge cause I'm not fixing it" he said rolling his eyes and walking downstairs. "Oh babe your so Hot" I hissed getting on the shower to fix myself.

~

It been a few hours of non stop cramps and throwing up. I ate Chresanto breakfast and I just threw it up, I love when Chres cooks because his food is truly amazing. I wouldn't trade it for no one else's, food but today it went down. "Yo Jacob I think you need to go to the hospital or even the doctor babe you can't, be walking around here with a cold, or even food poisoning babe you need to check it out" Chres said as I washed my mouth out. "No Chresanto I'm not going to no damn doctor ight! I hate doctors, I hate hospitals I hate clinics, I HATE IT" I yelled at him. He took a step back. "Jacob all I said was just t-" "And I said no Chresanto shit!! Leave me alone!!" I yelled cutting him off. He looked at me with a blank expression.

"K Jacob! Since you know it all then, Don't go to the damn hospital! Don't go to a clinic! No don't even call your family doctor! Shit I'm done helping you!" He was saying this in a very peppy voice as he walked backwards with his hands up in surrender. "No Chr-" "Jacob save it! I don't wanna hear your bs. Have you ever thought you could die? Oh I guess not okay. So yes Mr. I know it all, DON'T GO TO THE DAMN DOCTOR" He yelled slamming the door.