Being Goofy....Or Are We???

***This is where it gets fun you guys!!!! Things happen while we sleep!! Something scary happens too....

Later, after that whole thing, I notice Viv's sleeping. I go in with bright orange hair dye and dye his hair orange. He wakes up half an hour later and sees it. "Great, I'm a freaking leprechaun." He walks out and Rick giggles, "Look it's the leprechaun." Vivian gets mad. "Shut up, Allen." Viv growls. "Okay, who did this?" Viv looks around. I start snickering. "Ori....." Viv chuckles. "Yeah it was me. I had to, okay?"I smile. "I'm gonna get you for this." He sneers. Later, I take a nap and while I'm napping, Vivian tattoos his name on my arm. I wake up, see the tattoo and give Viv a hug. He's shocked. "You're not mad?" I laugh. "Why would I be? I love you too much to hate you." I grimace, realizing the tattoo I got is permanent. "I know...your arm hurts." I nod. "You'll be fine." Viv smiles. I walk out holding my arm. Joe notices my arm is kinda red. "Your arm is red. Why?" I show him my arm. "Did Viv put it there?" I nod, still kind of in pain. "He loves you." Joe smirks. "Shut up." I smile. Sav and I go for a walk together. After the walk, Joe notices something on my shoe. "Ori, look at the bottom of your left shoe." I look and there's freaking DOG POOP on my shoe. I growl to myself for not seeing it. I hear Sav snickering behind me. "RICHARD SAVAGE!!!!" I holler. "No dessert for a week. You also have to clean my room and do my laundry." Sav gets so upset that he cries. "I wanna make this up to you." He tells me between tears. "Okay..." I reply, feeling a little bad for him. After a week, Sav takes me to my favorite restaurant. "Oh my god. You remembered. I love you." After that, we went to play a show. At the show, someone comes in, claiming to be a roadie. They come on the stage during the show and attack me. I fall to the stage, blood spewing from my side. Phil drops his guitar and starts to fight the person who attacked me while Viv speeds to the hospital. At the hospital, I'm rushed to surgery. Phil is joined by some of Joe and Sav's old schoolmates, along with my older brother Ethan and his friends Ian and Frank. Ethan has long curly black hair, which he always wears in a ponytail, electric blue eyes and he's ripped like Phil. Also like Phil, Ethan is very protective of me. Oh, and all the girls love him. Ian is a redhead who has green eyes and is also very ripped. Frank is a blonde dude with sad brown eyes, but he's very tough, so don't mess with him. They manage to get my attacker in a cop car and to jail. Ethan, Ian and Frank race to the hospital to check on me. "Hey sis." Ethan says gently as he grabs my hand. "Hey Eth." I smile. "I can't believe that A-hole tried killing you." Ian growled coldly. "At least you're okay." Frank said cheerfully. I smiled because I knew these guys were always gonna be there to protect me. Back at the venue, the Lepps are all scared as hell. They ended up tightening security for the rest of the tour and had a password for anyone working at the shows, changing it every show. I came back, but I couldn't play or sing for a couple shows. I needed to heal and get better anyways. While Tesla is playing, Tommy Shaw, one of the guitarists in Styx, comes over, causing me to smile. "Hey Tommy!" I smile big. "Hey rockstar. How you feeling?" Tommy wonders. "I'm okay. Still in pain though." I tell him. The adorably sassy keyboardist Lawrence Gowan, who we lovingly call Larry, dances over to me and I laugh. "Hey Larry." I chuckle. "Hey you." He ruffles my hair. "You feeling better yet? I want you to come sail away with me." He begs. "I think I'm ready to sing. I can't play, but I'll sing." I cheerfully reply. Styx goes on and when they get to the part where Lawrence does his little medley that precedes "Come Sail Away", he makes a joke about the crowd taking the big step into the next life and going across the River Styx, which is my cue to grab my microphone. Lawrence starts and I come out singing, and the crowd sings along because they love me.