What the Hell?

Joe, for no reason at all, takes ALL my guitars and Candace's keyboard. He says that we can't have them back. Candace and I talk to Phil about Joe being an asshole. Phil goes over to Joe and says "What is going on here, Joe? How come you're being so mean?" Joe laughs and says "I'm the boss around here!! Those girls want their stuff back they know what they have to do!!!" Phil say "JOE!!!! Shame on you!!!!" Joe says "What? You never had ideas about those 2 women lepps? You're full of shit if you say you haven't!!" Phil says "Remember it was Sav's band first!" Phil makes Joe go and sleep it off and when Joe's sleeping Phil goes and gets our stuff back. We all sit at the table talking, except Joe is sleeping. I say "Boy was he ever lit!!!! I've never seen Joe so lit off of all that beer!!! He must of been mixing it with some hard stuff." I ask Phil if Joe has a problem with alcohol because normally Joe's very nice but tonight he was a asshole and that stuff changed him into an asshole. Sav said "Yeah I've never seen him like that before." Rick said "I was shocked when I heard him say all that stuff about you 2 ladies! You are still Lepps. It doesn't matter that you're both women. It's the 21st century and we need to recognize more women artists!" Phil says "I agree, Rick Ori and Candace are the best! Well when Joe wakes up in the morning we need to talk to him because his behavior was not nice!" Joe wakes up the next day with a killer hangover. He says "Did anyone get the license plate number of that mack truck that hit me?" Phil says "Joe that wasn't a mack truck!! That was more like a fricken semi!!!!" Joe says "I need some strong coffee. I got a feeling that it's going to be a long day!!! Am I right?" Sav says "Joe you were an asshole!!" Joe said "Me? An asshole? Being an asshole isn't in my nature!" I say "Yeah, right!!!!! Bullshit!!" Joe looks and says "Such strong language from you Ori!!!!" I say "Well what the hell did you expect Joe? That we would be kissing your feet and smelling your farts?" Joe looks at Candace puzzled. Then he said "What the hell did I do?" Candace says "You don't remember?" Joe says "No, I don't. What did I do? Candace says "Well, you took Ori's guitars from her and my keyboard from me and you said that we wouldn't get them back unless we did you!!! Phil had to step in and get you to sleep it off and to tell you to behave yourself!!!"

TO BE CONTINUED...