Chapter 40

Ginny POV:

The door slams open, my mum and Victorie tumbles into the room. "Mum!" I run over to her.

She clutches onto my shirt. "Oh, Ginny. You're alright." She kisses my temple.

I hug her tightly. "I'm so sorry, mum. It's my fault you're here. Harrison found out what I was doing..."

She sakes her head. "It is not your fault, dear, it's his fault. This was his choice to bring us here."

"'Andmum!" Teddy exclaims running towards her. "Viccy!" Victorie is clutching to my mum, sobbing into her shirt.

I want to cry too, the weight of everything came crushing down on me, but I have to slap myself and get over it. I was a Weasley but, once a Weasley, always a Weasley. "Mum, I can actually have an adult conversation."

She laughs and kisses my cheek. "I'm just so happy you two are okay. I was so worried about you. Harry is too, you should see him. Hermione has to force him to sleep. He won't eat. He is lost without you, Gin."

I pick up Victorie and cradle her to my chest, trying to get her to calm down.

"Enough." Harrison growls. "You see what happens when you mess with me, girl?" He grips my jaw, hard. "Don't call your house elf, again. You understand?"

I pretend to shake, "y-ye-yes."

He pulls away but his face stays close to mine. So, I slap him. I probably shouldn't have but it felt good, he messed with my family.

Red, hot, sharp pain across my cheek. I clutch my cheek. I look up at him, no emotion on my face. I don't want to give him that satisfaction.

He smirks and walks away. "Thin ice, Mrs. Potter. Be careful."

That night Teddy and Victorie sleep next to each other. I rest my head on my mum's chest, she pulls me close.

I feel like a little girl again, curled up next to my mum. I take a deep breath, inhaling her sent. Her sent. It's my childhood. Every scraped knee, every 'mum! Ron pulled my hair,' every 'mum! They won't let me play!' Her sent was there.

"Mum," I whisper.

"Hm?" She says, looking down at me.

"Next time Harrison leaves. I want to send Teddy and Viccy back with Kreacher. I know Herrison might take someone else but, they're so little and-"

"Shh..." mum says. "I understand, Ginny. You're starting to sound like a mum." I nod against her chest. "Get some sleep, dear."

I fall asleep against her, like I did so many years ago.

Harry POV:

Ron and Hermione have been locked in a spare room since last evening. I can only guess how Hermione is trying to comfort him.

I knock on the door, "Ron? Hermione? I made breakfast." I knock on everyone else's doors. Only some come to eat.

Bill and Fleur, surprisingly, come. Fleur's eyes are bloodshoot, Bill doesn't look too good but I can tell he is trying to stay strong for Dominique and his wife.

"Now what?" George asks.

Everyone looks to me. I rub my temples. "I... I guess we have to try to find Harrison."

POP!

We all grab our wands and point, on high alert. "Harry!" A little voice yells. I drop my wand and run.

"Teddy!" I yell. He runs over go me.

"Victorie!" Fleur yells running to her little girl.

I pick up Teddy and clutch him to my chest. "Harry!" Teddy says again, clutching me.

"Master Harry, sir." Kreacher says. "Mistress Ginny asked Kreacher to bring young Master Teddy and young Ms Weasley back. But Misstress Ginny requested to stay back, as did Mrs. Weasley. Mistress Ginny told Kreacher that she wanted to remain to protect Mistress Ginny's family, sir."

Teddy cries into my chest. "Harry."

"Teddy." Hermione says, holding up the stuffed wolf.

"Moony!" He looks at Hermione skeptically. "It real Moony?"

Hermione nods, "yes, Teddy. It's the real Moony." Teddy grabs onto his toy, smiling.

"Master Harry, sir." Kreacher says. "Kreacher can tell that Auror Harrison has a spell on the house. Auror Harrison will be able to tell that young Master Teddy has left along with young Ms Weasley."

"I want you to take me and Ron there, now." I say handing Teddy off to Hermione. He cries out for me.

Ron kisses Hermione's cheek and walks over to me and Kreacher. We take his hands and POP!

•_•
Wow! We are already at chapter

40!

Oh, by the way... I had someone comment about how Ginny is reacting to the situation she is in. That person thinks she is acting week... but I'm not trying to have her seem that way...

She didn't have Kreacher take her home because she's trying to watch out for her family and friends who are in danger. She isn't being weak, she's pretending to be scared when Harrison is around to trick him.

Does that make since? And of course she's scared! Anyone would be scared when your life is in danger and so are the ones you love!

Hahahaha! Another cliffhanger! I'm evil! I know! But I hoped you liked the chapter!

I love you guys!

Keep calm and fangirl on!

<read. vote. comment. follow.>
-Rachel💜