Chapter 47

Ginny POV:

I lean against the wall next to the toilet, I look up at Harry. "Thank you." I say. He nods and let's go of my hair.

"No problem, love." He says.

I look at the watch on his wrist, "you should go, you'll be late for work."

"I can stay home if you need me to." He offers.

I shake my head. "No, you go. I'll be okay. I promise. I think I'm done for now. Just so long as I don't eat anything."

He nods and takes my hand and let's me up, "okay. But if you need me--"

"I know, I know," I cut him off. "Your hovering Harry. Go before you are late."

He kisses my forehead and then my stomach. "I love you, give Teddy a kiss for me."

"I will." I promise. "And I love you too."

He walks swiftly from the room and I hear the door shut behind him. I head down stairs and start to make breakfast for Teddy. The food makes me nauseous but I try not to think about it.

I walk up the stairs and into Teddy's room. I sit in the edge of his bed. "Teddy, wake up. Breakfast is ready."

He opens is eyes and smiles at me. "'Morning."

I kiss the top of his head. "Good morning. Let's go eat and then we can do our maths lesson and then our reading lesson after lunch, okay?"

Harry and I agreed that Teddy should start learning his maths, reading and writing at the same age he did in muggle schools. I think I started learning the same things as well at his age.

He sits up, his hair in many different directions. "Okay."

I lift him off the bed. "You go to the bathroom and then come down for breakfast."

He nods and walks into the bathroom. Stumbling over his own feet. I laugh and head down stairs.

As I place his food on a plate I hear a loud thump and then a few more and then I hear Teddy's cries.

I rush over to the stairs to see him holding his arm. He screams in pain.

"Teddy, honey you need to let go so I can see it." His wrist is bent at a weird angle. "Shh, it's okay. We're going to go to the hospital. We're going to have to drive."

. . .

When we arrive at the hospital they fix his wrist quickly but since he is so little they had to heal it in another way so it won't effect his bones in the future.

He has to wear a brace on his wrist for a week or so. As we are talking my stomach starts to churn.

"Mrs. Potter are you okay?" The nurse asks.

"Do you have a bucket of some sort?" I ask, holding a hand to my throat.

Her eyes widen and she grabs something and puts it under my mouth just in time. Another nurse pulls my hair away from my face.

When I finish I look up at them. "Thank you. I'm sorry." They hand me a glass of water.

"Are you sick, Mrs. Potter?" One asks.

"No, it was just morning sickness." I tell her. "I'm alright." My stomach churns again. "No, I'm not."

Again they help me. Holding my hair back and giving Teddy something else to look at.

Once I'm done I look up to see Harry holding my hair. "When did you get here?" I ask.

"They messaged me at work. That you were here. I thought there was something wrong with the baby." He says.

"Harry!" Teddy exclaims.

Harry picks him up. "Did you fall down the stairs again?" Teddy nods sheepishly. "Gin, I'll drive you two home. I can't have you throwing up while driving."

I nod and take another container, just incase. "Okay, thank you, again."

. . .

"Harry please go back to work." I press an ice pack to Teddy's swollen forehead.

"Too cold." He wines.

"I know it is, bud." I say. "But it will help. Pretend that you are sledding in the yard."

Harry laughs. "I'm afraid that sledding is more fun. But Ginny is right, it will help."

"Harry," I deadpan. "Go to work. We have a baby on the way Harry. We need the money."

"Love I have plenty of money. Hard earned money by my family." Harry says.

"You said I."

His face pales. "You know I didn't mean it that way, Ginny. I was just-"

"I know." I cut him off. "It's fine. Just go."

"Ginny I won't leave if your mad at me." He says sitting next to me.

"I'm not mad, Harry. It just stings a bit when you mention the large sums you have and the so little amount my family has."

"You are my family." Harry says. "And that is our money in the bank. Your money, my money. This doesn't even matter, Ginny. Money doesn't matter."

"I know." I say. "I'm sorry. My hormones have started, I over reacted."

"No, I shouldn't have said that." He says kissing my temple. "I have to go. Ron and I were investigating someone and... he tends to get... distracted if I'm not there to keep him on task."

I laugh. "Go and help. I'll have dinner ready when you get home. Teddy and I have a maths and reading lesson to get to."

"Have fun." He says kissing me and Teddy again before leaving.

. . .

Harry's hand lies on my stomach. "Have you felt the baby move yet?"

I shake my head. "No, I haven't. I hope soon."

He nods and runs his fingers along my small bump softly. "Me too."

"That tickles." I whisper as he continues to run his fingers along my stomach.

"Do you want me to stop?" He asks.

I shake my head. "No, don't. It feels good."

•_•

Hey guys... sorry it took so. Long to update!! I've been so busy and it's hard to find time to update.

Did you like the chapter?

I hope to update soon!

I love you all so much!! I hope you all enjoyed the chapter!

All of your comments are so inspiring to update!

Keep calm and fangirl on!

💜Rachel