Chapter 41

Harry POV:

Ron and I take Kreacher's hands and are about to leave when Ella stops us. "Wait! I want to come!"

"No, Ella," Jason says, grabbing her arm. "Don't. You're not ready... you've only been at this for a couple of months."

Ella yanks her arm away. "You can't tell me what to do, Jase. I'm coming." She walks over and sets her hand on Kreacher's shoulder.

POP!

We stumble forward when we arrive. The room is empty. "Dammit." I curse under my breath. There is only a mattress and a bowl of... something in the room.

Ginny POV:

"Stop!" My mum yells at him. "Please stop! Do it to me, please."

He pulls his wand away and I fall to the ground with a thump. Pain, that's all I feel. Excruciating pain. He just used the Crucio Curse on me. He laughs, "no, no. It was Mrs. Potter's idea to send the children with the elf, was it not?"

"No, it was-" My mum starts but I stop her. "No it was mine. All mine. Not her's." I try to stand but I fall back down.

Harrison puts his wand away, "don't do anything like that again, Mrs. Potter. Or you will be sorry." He unties mum and she rushes over to me, he slams the door behind him.

"Oh, Ginny." Mum cradles my head in her lap. "What hurts?"

"I'm tired," I answer instead. "Can I go to sleep?"

"No, I'm going to call Kreacher to come and get you." Mum says.

"He won't come if you call him. And I'm staying. I... I can't... put anyone... anyone else in... in... in..."

"In danger," mum finishes. "Sleep darling."

I nod close my eyes, darkness overcoming me.

Harry POV:

Ron, Ella and I searched the whole house for hours but when we found nothing, we cloaked the house and had Aurors guard it.

When I got home Teddy ran over to me. "Harry! Where Ginny?"

I pick him up, "she... she..."

"She with bad man?" Teddy whispers.

I kiss his forehead. "Yeah, buddy. She is but Ron and I are going to find her, I promise."

He wraps his small arms around my neck. "I scared when I with him."

I rub his back, "I know buddy. I know you were, but you were so brave. And you're safe now. And Ginny will be home soon, okay." He nods. "Let's get you to bed, buddy."

Ella POV:

"That's not your decision to make, Jason!" I yell.

"What? So I can't care about your safety." He challenges.

"You can care! But you can't stop me! This is what I chose to do for the rest of my life, Jason! You need to realize that!"

"Ella! You've only had this job, it's not even a job! It's an internship! You haven't had enough experience!"

I groan loudly. "How do you expect me to get experience of I don't put myself in real situations!"

He opens his mouth to respond but closes it when he doesn't seem to have one.

I cross my arms. "Exactly." I grab a pillow and a blanket.

"Where are you going?" Jason asks.

"I'm sleeping on the couch." I say opening the door. "Goodnight."

"Ella, wait." Jason says grabbing my hand.

"What?" I ask sharply.

"I love you."

"I love you two, but I'm still mad at you." I walk down the stairs and into the sitting room.

"Ella?" A voice behind me says, I jump and turn around, it's Harry holding a sleeping Teddy. "What are you doing?"

"Jason an ass," I say.

Harry nods, "I heard you fighting when I walked past."

"Why are you holding Teddy?"

Harry drops his arms and the sleeping child hangs there. "He won't let go." He wraps his arms back around the boy. "I just don't need him waking up, it took me an hour and a half to get him to sleep."

I nod, "well good night. I'm going to sleep."

Ginny POV: (sorry for all the changes)

When I wake next, mum is still stroking my hair. "Mum."

"Ginny," she exclaims. "How are you feeling, dear?"

I sit up slowly. "Okay, just sore is all. Don't worry about me, mum. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?"

"Don't you worry about me, dear. I'm fine, he didn't come back." She assures me.

"Is he here?" I ask.

She nods, "that mirror over there is something muggles call two-way mirror. We can't see him but he can see us from the other side. I don't know if he's there or if it's someone else."

"What do you do now?" I ask her.

She brushes the hair out of my eyes. "We just have to have faith in your brother and husband."

"Mum, is that your way of saying 'sitting here and waiting'?" She nods. "Then I guess that's all we can do..."

•_•

How was that?

Good?

Bad?

Eh?

Amazing?

Let me know! I'm sorry it's kinda short... I'm stuck in what should happen in the next few chapters until... things happen...

So if you have any ideas message me! And I'm sorry if I don't respond right away! Sometimes I don't get a notification that I get one. And I'm sorry if I don't use the idea but sometimes it just doesn't go with my story line!

I hope you guys liked it and I hope
to have another chapter up soon!

I love you guys!

Keep calm and fangirl on!

-Rachel💜