Chapter 14--Republish

Hey guys! I'm SO SO SO sorry about not updating but my head still hurts like hell! This will be short I'm sorry!!
Who saw Mockingjay?!?!
AMAZING RIGHT?!?
The Oh! I forgot to write when George proposed to Angelina... well... he did... soooo.... yea....
Shoutout out to izzylove246 she as a really good story called More Than a Love Story and it's so cutest and fluffy!!! Love you Bel!!
----------------------------------------------
Ginny POV:
It's the morning after George and Angelina's wedding so Harry, Teddy and I stayed my old house.
"Ginny," I open my eyes to see Teddy.
"Shhh. Let's wake up Harry," I say picking him up and dropping him on Harry's stomach.
"Oof! What? Oh Teddy Bear, you scared me. Did Ginny put you up to this?" Teddy nods, uh oh. "Really?"
He sets Teddy on the ground and starts to to tickle me, "Harry!" I say. I squirm out of his grasp and run down the stairs and out the front door almost spilling my dads coffee. "Sorry dad!" I say running away from Harry who is trying to catch up with me.
"Watch Teddy!" He shouts at my mum and dad.
We fall to the ground and he pulls me into his lap and tickles me more, "Harry... please... please... stop!" I say between breathes.
"Never!" He says. I squirm out of his grasp again and run down the hill. "Come back here Weasley!"
I run into the woods and stop to catch my breath, then someone grabs my waist I scream. I turn to see Harry. "Please don't!" I say.
"I'll give you a 5 second head start. One," I run out of the woods and up the hill. "Three, Four, FIVE!" I turn to see him running behind me. Then all of a sudden I run into Harry and I fall onto him in a fit of giggles he is laughing too. Then Teddy jumps on top of us. Now we are all laughing. I hear a camera go off my mum must be taking pictures.
"Harry silly!" Teddy says.
Then I start to to tickle Harry and he starts to laugh. "Not as fun is it Harry?" He leans up and kisses me making me stop tickling.
"What's with all the-oh bloody hell." Ron says.
I pull away from Harry, and say, "'Monie can you get Teddy off of us?" She laughs and takes him in her arms. I get off Harry and offer him a hand up.
"Mum, can I see the picture?" I ask. She shows me a picture of me on top of Harry both of us laughing. Then another one of Teddy jumping on us. Then the last one is of us kissing. I smile at all of them, "can I have them?"
"Of course dear. And Teddy is welcome here anytime you and Harry need a break," my mum tells me. I'll keep that in mind.