Epilogue

Overview of what would've happened had I finished this story. They will be in bullet points but every once in a while, I'll write it like a fic (if that makes sense) - which will be written in third person because I'm better at that now.

Also! Make sure you guys are commenting on this part especially!! Sure voting is nice but it takes what? Like 2 seconds? If that? When you comment on someone's story it can make their day!! I'm not saying don't vote, I'm saying vote and comment. Thanks everyone!

If anyone makes any homophobic comments you will be called out, and then later reported. I do not support any form of lgbt-phobia, it's disgusting. Stop.

I'm going to start where the next chapter left off by talking about Teddy, then I'll go on from there.

Teddy:

• Teddy is sorted into Hufflepuff (obviously), as is Dylan, and Amber is sorted into Ravenclaw

• Throughout their schooling Teddy starts to get confused about his sexuality, as does Amber, but Dylan comes out to both of them as gay in third year. Teddy comes to the conclusion that he is pansexual and Amber is bisexual

• Amber and Dylan start to date in their fifth year, but they are constantly breaking up and getting back together - in the end they get back together and get married right after Hogwarts (Teddy officiates the wedding)

• Teddy and Victorie get together in Teddy's seventh year, they had a "thing" starting in his fifth year, but he didn't want to start anything when their ages were so different (i.e. the difference between 14 and 12 is very different than 15 and 17) — They also didn't have sex until a few weeks before her seventeenth birthday (per Teddy's request). They moved in together after her last year at Hogwarts

• Unlike other fanfics I've read, Bill quite likes Teddy (he's not crazy about the piercings, tattoos or the different hair styles and colors he sports) and he likes that Teddy was responsible with Vicky when they first started dating and waited until they were older to have sex (obviously if they moved in together, he knew they were having sex)

• Teddy becomes a teacher at Hogwarts and Vic becomes a healer at St Mungo's, Vic also gets pregnant when they are only twenty. Ginny is upset that they weren't careful, but then again she is excited about being a grandmother. Bill is also upset but he understands that his daughter is an adult (and he's excited about being a grandpa), and he tells Teddy that he needs to probably properly propose to Vicky (and of course Teddy already has a ring)

• Teddy and Victoire have three kids, the oldest is a Metamorphmagus (a girl named Dora Roxanne), the middle a boy named Remus Arthur, and another boy named William (Will or Willy) Louis. Teddy and Vic hyphen their last name to Lupin-Weasley

-Post first publication addition below -
• I have also thought of Teddy being gender fluid or nonbinary or something along those lines. I feel like someone who can willingly chose their own appearance would feel that they're gender isn't stable... just an after thought I had after writing the things above. 

Harry and Ginny:
*nothing too out of the ordinary*

• Lily Luna is born (obviously) - Harry was thrilled that she was a girl, Ginny was too but was determined to raise her no different than her other children