Chapter 42

Guys, I am so sorry this took so long! I feel so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so so bad.

I got so many great ideas but there was one that really stuck out in my mind. And I'm going to use it. Thank you guys so much for the help and support, I really appreciate it.

And a special thanks to LN0714 and lucernst .

lucernst gave me the idea and LN0714 helped me pick an idea.
Thank you guys, so much! I really appreciate the help!

Harry POV: *1 week later*

I grab the nearest glass object in my office and throw it at the nearest wall. Teddy jumps and starts to cry.

Hermione glares at me. "Very nice, Harry." She picks up Teddy and carries him out of the room.

Ron sighs. "We are all mad, Harry. You can't just-"

"Ron?" I interrupt.

"Yeah?"

"Ever since you married Hermione you sound more like her everyday. But, I know. I can't throw glass things at walls. I know." I wave my wand at the broken glass, it forms back into the cup it was before.

"I want to throw things too... believe me Harry but if I start to get frustrated, then Hermione and the rest of my family are going to get either, scared or angry." Ron says.

"I think they already are." I note. "But I understand, yes." I walk over to the couch and fall onto it. "I just thought... Ginny has been gone for... what? 2 weeks?"

Ron glances at the calendar on the wall, "just about, yes."

"I just..." I sigh and cover my face with my hands. "I just thought she would be home by now. I thought that we would have more information by now. All we know is that she is with Harrison and he's doing who knows what to her."

Ron sighs. "I'm frustrated too, Harry. Ginny was my sister before she was your wife."

I take my hands away from my face. "I know I just..." I sit up and set my chin in the palm of my hand.

"Well..." Ella speaks for the first time. "What if... no..." she starts to pace my office. "We could..." she looks over to me. "And she hasn't called Kreacher yet?"

I shake my head. "No. I told him to report back if he finds something."

"I'm betting Harrison isn't letting mum and Ginny out of his sight," Ron adds. "Not after Teddy and Victorie practically slipped through his fingers."

Ella nods. "I'm sure he was quite..." she pauses, as if searching for the right word. "Angry."

I groan. "We've gone to every place that the leads are giving us. Even if we don't know how they got the information. We go! I just would have thought we would be at least somewhere by now. But I don't think we are getting any closer."

Hermione comes back in, Teddy on her hip. She walks over. "I can't put him down for his nap. You try." She sets Teddy on my chest.

He settles into me, puts his thumb in his mouth and falls asleep. The stuffed moon is clutched in his hands. Hermione shakes her head and lies a blanket over him.

I set my arms underneath him and scoot forward so he wasn't sleeping straight up. I remove my hands and run one of them down his back, lovingly. "I don't know what to do."

The three of them leave my office, Ella stops before she closes the door. "Harry, honestly, Ginny is a strong witch. If you're going to worry about anyone, I would worry about Harrison."

"What?"

"Well... when rescue her and get Harrison... I'm just worried what she is going to do to him. Your mother-in law as well." She leaves without another word, closing the door behind her.

I look down at my sleeping godson, I kiss the top of his head. "What are we going to do Teddy?"

. . .

The next day, I sit in my office again. Looking over the notes for the case. I've looked over these notes so many times. Each time hoping to see something that we missed last time.

But. Every time. It's the same thing. The same letters forming the same words forming the same sentences, nothing new.

I'm tempted to throw something at the wall again, but Teddy is sleeping on the couch. He will hardly leave my side nowadays. He sleeps in the bed with me or I have to sit next to him on his bed until he falls asleep. Which, depending on the night, can take awhile.

There is a knock on my office door, it wakes Teddy. I pick him up and answer the door.

Draco Malfoy stands there, two Aurors stand on either side of him. "Malfoy? What are you doing here?"

"I'll tell you once these Ministry monkeys let go of me and leave us alone." He spits at the men.

They look to me, I nod. "You can go." I open the door wider. "Come in."

Draco nods a thanks and walks in. I follow behind him, I set Teddy on the ground. "Teddy, go play over there, okay?"

He nods. "Otay."

I walk over to my desk and face Malfoy. "What do you want?"

"What harsh words for someone who is about to become your greatest asset." Draco sits down on one of the couches. He looks over at Teddy, who is starring at him. "Why is he looking at me?"

I ignore his question. "What do you mean you're going to be my greatest asset?"

Draco looks away from Teddy. "I mean... I know the man, Harrison. He trusts me."

"So you can-"

"I am going to become your spy, Potter."

•_•

Boom! Chapter! A really sucky one but a chapter!

I am so so sorry for the long wait, and it's not even the chapter you guys deserve... but it's all I have right now.

I hope you like where I am taking this... if not... too bad... I've gone back and forth about what to do with this book and I've finally decided on this.

So I hope you sorta enjoyed the chapter! I hope to have another one up real soon!

I love you guys so so so so much!

Thank again to all of you who gave me an idea!

Keep calm and fangirl on!

-Rachel💜