Chapter Fifty-Two: Wreck

*

Dean's POV

Memory Continued

I couldn't fucking believe this.

My girlfriend was a stripper! And it sounded like she had no intention of stopping. I just couldn't fucking believe it!

I fumed while laying underneath the covers, pissed but missing her little body next to mine. I loved holding her, it cemented my possession really, and I knew that she would get cold without me warming her up.

Well, it didn't matter if she was cold tonight. I couldn't stand touching her and not shaking her and demanding an explanation when she already gave me one.

I just hadn't liked it.

Yes, I knew that the money had to be coming from somewhere. We had been able to splurge on a few things. Since she's been going to classes for about three months or so now, she's needed new stuff. Money for the printers and a new book bag since her's ripped open and she couldn't stitch it together. She's rapidly needed new notebooks and she keeps loaning out pens. It's utterly ridiculous, the rate at which she's using supplies. And food, of course. We've been able to buy more at a better quality.

I knew it had to be coming from somewhere. But I thought she had picked up another part time to get that money. I knew she worked hard and I always tried to comfort her and help when I could. Making dinner, doing the laundry, cleaning where needed- I was basically a house-wife. And it was weird that I didn't mind. I just wanted to be with her and support her like a good boyfriend.

It didn't hurt that she wanted to be a lawyer and I was going to be a kept man. We'd truly be perfect together. She'd bring home the bacon and I'd stay home, taking care of the house. No children in our future unless we wanted to adopt but with the money she'd be making, I don't think that'd be a problem.

I already had such a clear view of our future.

I didn't want to ruin that picture with the one I currently couldn't get out of my head.

John and Fred unable to take their eyes off of my girlfriend as she stripped and danced. Clearly without any passion or enjoyment but with resignation. And still, no one cared cause I could guarantee that no man was looking at her face or criticizing her dancing. They only wanted to see her nearly naked and they got their wish.

I couldn't say just how hard it was to keep myself from punching my new friends in the face for leering at her. Honestly one of the hardest things I've ever had to do.

The only fucking reason I went in the first place was because John convinced me that I needed to get out more. I didn't know that was his definition of 'getting out more' but I hadn't protested too much. I figured I'd drink a beer, be with the guys to stop their complaining and go home, unaroused and firmly wishing for my girl.

And instead I found out she takes off her clothes for money. I can't even say if I'm happier with knowing this piece of information.

Was ignorance bliss? I couldn't tell.

I could hear her sniffling but I resolved not to break.

I was pissed. I didn't want to hold her and pretend everything was okay. I was fucking furious for her letting all those men see what was mine. They were allowed the privilege of looking at her like that when it had taken me months to get that view. It wasn't fair, first off, and it was wildly insulting and degrading.

I just couldn't understand. I refused to understand anything that would result in this behavior being okay.

She belonged with me. No one else had the right to see her like that. The view of her tits was for me. Her showing off her flexibility was for me. Her delicious ass nearly breaking out of the nude panties she had on was for me, dammit.