Chapter 2

Laura's POV

I lead Ross to my room as soon as my mom opens the house door. I was grabbing Ross's wrist running to my room. As soon as we got to my room Ross said "wow" we sat in my bed talking and talking. I know most 3 years old would be playing with toys but we are different.

Ross: your room is so girly

Laura: ross.........

Ross: oh look my room is over there (points out the window)

Laura: yay we can communicate when we want to and we can talk through the window!!!

Ross: yeah and that means we can visit each other a lot especially at night.

Laura: and will we visit each other

Ross: our windows are super close to each other and  I have a secret pathway like a something that will help us travel window to window

Laura: well I'm happy that  we'll get to travel.

Ross: yeah (smiles)

Laura: so what you wanna play?

Ross: what about  we just keep talking

Laura: sure so what is your favorite sport

Ross: I like to play hockey it's been months since I first learned and I love it.

Laura: cool I like soccer

Ross: cool and what is your favorite color

Laura: my favorite color is red and you?

Ross: yellow

We kept talking and talking about random stuff and sat at my window it had a spot to lay down. Also Ross had one in his window. I put pillows in mine I sometimes sit there when I'm alone now it had become my favorite spot which can be a spot where Ross and I can chat. The window also had a small cushion that made it more comfortable to sit and sleep in also Ross had the cushion but he had it in blue I had it in pink. After a few minutes sitting in my window we saw Stormie Ross mom in Ross's window.

Stormie: hey guys how is it going in there

Raura: great

Stormie: nice to know I'll come back to the window or I'll call to make sure you come home and you can come through this window to your room and you don't have to walk all the way here. (Smiles)

Ross: ok mom

Stormie then leaves leaving us alone. Ellen then call us for dinner.

Laura: can you eat Italian food

Ross: I can eat anything in ok with anything really.

Laura: nice to know

We walked downstairs and went to eat I sat next to Ross and Laura's sister was already back from school and her dad was there too. The whole family was sitting in the table.

Damiano: (Laura's dad) so Laura who is this little boy

Laura: this is Ross our next door neighbor and my new friend

Damiano: nice to meet you Ross I'm Damiano Laura's dad

Ross: nice to meet you Mr.Marano

Vanessa:  and I'm Vanessa Laura's sister nice to meet you Ross

Ross: nice to meet you Vanessa

Vanessa: Laura so young and you already have a friend that is a boy impressive

Laura: Vanessa.......... (Says annoyed)

Vanessa: I don't even have any friends that are boys and I'm 6 I'm older than you

Ross: my brother Riker is 6 too

Vanessa: I would love to meet him

Ross: he want to meet you too Laura told him about you

Vanessa: thanks Laura (smiles)

After dinner we went back to my room Ross said bye to everyone knowing that his mom would tell him to come back to his house and he would be going through the window.  After 10 minute of more talking  it was bed time and Stormie called him over and he went through the window. We didn't really make a big deal cause we knew we would be seeing each other at night. My mom also called me for bed time too. I washed my teeth I took my night shower and I was dressed in my pajamas which was a long sleeved pink sleeping shirt with long pink sleeping pant since it was cold at night.

Laura: mom can I sleep here tonight

Ellen : sure but that's just because this is a private neighborhood and it's warm here and because you have blanket in your window (not realizing it's because of Ross)
Goodnight honey

Laura: goodnight mom

She left the room and Ross appeared in his window. I opened my window.

Laura: sleeping there tonight?

He the opens the window

Ross: yup

Laura: goodnight Rossy (smiling)

Ross: goodnight Laurie (smiles back)

We both then close our windows and go to sleep in front of each other in the windows. Today I had the best day ever I have my first buddy. I kind of think I like Ross. I don't know I felt something weird in my stomach when I was with him.

_____________________________________

Hi guys this is the second chapter and I'm trying out new writing forms in this book and it was easier to write in script mode in this chapter. Hope you like the chapter. Please comment and vote 😊😊😊

~Loyal_girl16