Chapter 5

Laura's POV

Ross: Laura...... Please (gets out of the pool and walks to her)

Laura: it's ok

Ross: you're getting in Laurie (picks Laura up by her waist and goes into the pool)

Laura: ROSSY!!!!!! (Splashes him) let me go

Ross: do you know how to swim?

Laura: no

Ross: I'll hold so you won't drown

Laura: thanks Ross and the water is ok

Ross: told ya

Laura: whatever

Ross was holding me the whole time . I hope I wasn't heavy to him. He was holding me tight and I was wrapping my arms around him right so I wouldn't drown. He then suddenly let me go and got scared. But before he had let me go he put a pink inflatable vest so I wouldn't drown. He had a yellow one and he put it on before he went on the water.

Laura: Ross you almost scared me

Ross: sorry Laura but I want to do this hold your nose

I did what he said and he pulled me underwater and pulled me back up in the air.

Laura: ROSSY!!!

Stormie as well was taking a lot of pictures and videos of us swimming in the pool and when I mean a lot I mean A LOT. I had a bucket on my hand.

Laura: ROSSY

Ross: yeah laur ?

I poured the bucket of water on him and and he yelled like a little girls and I giggle thinking it was adorable.

Ross: LAURA

Laura: it's called REVENGE

Ross:Laura......

Laura: anyway I think your scream was adorable

Ross: Laura! (Whines)

Laura: (runs)

Ross: I'm gonna get you! (Runs after Laura)

Laura: (screams when Ross is about to catch her)

Ross: got ya! (Gets her and carries her by her waist)

Laura: Ross please don't hurt me!

Ross: I'm not going to hurt you

Laura: good

Ross: I'm going to throw you into the water (drops in the pool)

*remember they have inflatable vests on so they won't sink and stormiest is there taking photos and videos of them*

Laura: Ross! (Grabs Ross and falls into the pool with her)

Ross: Laura!

Laura: double revenge!

I had a lot of fun today I want this to be everyday! After the pool I dressed into some other clothes and had dinner with the Lynnches . They are so sweet.

Rydel: so how was the pool with Ross

Laura: great I had fun (smiling at Ross)

Ross: (smiles back)

Rocky: looks like someone has a crushy crush

Raura: NOT!!!! (Blush)

Rocky: ok ok! (Hands in surrender)

Phew. That was close. Maybe I do have a crush on Ross but I don't know. After dinner Ross and I went to his room and we sat in his window. He put his arm around me and I leaned on his. We looked just like a couple even though we weren't. I felt something in my stomach I couldn't describe but I liked the feeling. Then we pulled out and we talked about random stuff. If I didn't tell you already we don't play with toys much. We weren't a toys type. We just like to talk, talk and snuggle that's it we only need each other. Well he's a boy and I'm a girl so we don't have the same interest in toys. It's not important to us. Ross told me that he's always lonely since all his sibling goes to school and he doesn't. He's only with Ryland and taking care of him. He plays with him but with toys. They don't really have fun.

Ross: I wonder how schools like a lot of kids seem busy because of it and sometimes they say it's fun

Laura: me too what are they actually doing in school

Ross: my mom says studying (says uncertain)

Laura: and what is that exactly?

Ross: I don't know I'm also unsure

Laura: oh well we'll find out.

All the sudden my mom appears in my window and says it time to go back to my house.

Laura: Rossy stay here

I walk downstairs saying bye to everyone and going back upstairs to Ross's room.

Laura: I'm back! (Smiles)

Ross: (put the traveling window to window block) here I get you need to go and we can still talk window to window.

Laura: thanks Ross (hugs him)

Ross: (hugs back)

I crawl to my window open the window and enter into my rooms. I wave to Ross.

Laura: I'm going downstairs to tell my mom that I'm here I'll be right back ok?

Ross: ok

He leaves the traveling window block there and doesn't moves it. I go downstairs and tell my mom I'm here.

Laura: hi mommy

Ellen: honey you're back! How did you get here

Laura: well Riker helped me through a short cut I say

I lied. Ross was only there

Ellen: ok then . Did the Lynches give you dinner.

Laura: yup I had the best time (smile

Ellen: I see I heard laughing all the way from here

Laura: hehe

I walk upstairs and and Ross is sitting in his window. Our windows are wide open and the traveling block is still there.

Laura: what about the block?

Ross: it's gonna stay there all night long and it our traveling block.

Laura: aww Ross that's so sweet of you

Ross: thanks (smiles)

It's 1998 (of course I know what year it is) and I had fun on November 31 1998 and at 5 pm I was sitting in my window talking with Ross. I've been hanging out with Ross in these two days we've been becoming close. Then sadly it was time to go to sleep I changed into my pajamas and washed my teeth I also said goodnight to everyone. I was gonna sleep in the window tonight again. Ross was also gonna sleep on the window again. Stormie also said goodnight to me since she saw me in the window. I replied goodnight too. After that she left. I lied down in the seat of my window and so did Ross.

Laura: goodnight Rossy

Ross: goodnight Laurie

I blew a kiss to him and he blushes. I can't believe I did that! After that we stared at each others eyes and smiling at each other until we both fell asleep.

______________________________________

Hi guys! New chapter! Looks like I'm posting a chapter on this book everyday. If you read my other book I'm sorry that I haven't updated new chapters on my other book. I'm seriously happy about this book. I'll try to post more chapter. Soon school starts again and I'll won't have time to post new chapters. Please vote and comment! See you guys later!

~ Loyal_girl16