Chapter 11

Laura POV

It was time. 12 am in the morning and it was present time. We were only aloud to open one gift. One gift. I seriously I bchose Ross's gift. And he chose mine. We both ran down the stairs to the Lynches Christmas Eve. The first Christmas with the Lynches and yeah my family picked one present to open right now and brought it with them to the Lynches. Ness picked out a Large box. My mom and dad chose the smallest. I chose the gift that said 'merry Christmas Laura from Ross' I was super excited this was the time to open the presents. Rydel picked out a pink gift box with a white ribbon that was medium sized. Ross obviously chosen gift. Rocky and Riker both chose the biggest box that was their gifts. And stormiest chose Ryland's since he was still too little to pick.

"OK you may now open your presents and please say thank you to the people who you received the gift from and I'm mostly talking about Rydel, Rocky and Riker of course!" Stormiest announces. "Ok mom" the three Lynches say. First Ross and I look at the other people opening their presents. Ness open her large box to reveal a big dollhouse. Oh wait that's the present I gave her! "Wow!!! I love this!!!" She point out loud and hugs the doll house. And before you know it Vanessa tackles me into a hug and I hug back. "Thank you! Thank you!! THANK YOU!!!!! I've always wanted this.you're the best sister ever!!!! You may be 3 but you're the best!!!!!!" She screams in the hug. "You're welcome I saved up money to buy you this since you wanted and also I'm you're only sister :p" I reply
"Whatever I still love" "well I love you too" we pull away and Vanessa starts playing with her brand new doll house and all the adults in the room starts to 'aawwww' after seeing our sisterly talk and hug. My mom and Ellen start talking about me and I move on watching the Lynches opening their new presents smiling.

Stormie's POV

Theres just something special about Laura. I like Laura and I want her to be my daughter. I love how she never cares about objects or gifts just like Ross. Ross is one of my favorites if I hadn't said so and Laura is just like Ross. They both don't care what they get on their birthday nor on Christmas. If they don't get anything they're not upset nor say anything about it, while my other kids beg me and cry over getting just one little toy. It seems like Ross is is the biggest one mentally and the oldest one mentally. Laura just gave a gift to her sister Vanessa and she bought it with her own earnings. She saves money just like Ross. I love those two kids.

Stormie: did she really buy her that gift with her own money?

Ellen: yup she gave me the money to buy the doll house.

Stormie: wow i love kid

Ellen: and Ross he has my approval of they date. I really want them to get together when they grow up I'm officially in the Raura ship

Stormie: well welcome. I also want them together Laura has my approval too I want Laura to be my daughter in law and I want grand children and with Laura and Ross's babies

Ellen: I know I want some lynch grandchildren

Ross's POV

Laura has her head in my shoulder and my arm wrapped around her while we watch our siblings opening their presents and playing with them. Rydel go a dress up set with a Tu Tu and a tiara with make up set she loved it that she was squealing and thanking mom. Rocky got a car set with 7 cars and Riker got a huge car with a remote. Everyone has pretty much opened their presents except for me and Laura. "Are you two gonna open your presents?" Ellen Laura's mom ask and we both nod. I really hope that Laura likes my present. It's actually not a toy it's just a tiny box and mine was a medium box from Laura it said 'love u and merry Christmas from Laura' I smiled I say the tiny message in the gift. "Hope you like my gift," I nervously said. She rubbed my back softly relieving my nervousness. She opens the box and gasps. "Ross." I stop breathing and my heart is pounding. She pulled out the gold charm bracelet I got her and smile. I soon got relieved and started breathing again. "I-it's beautiful" she stuttered, she was absolutely very amazed at the gift. "But I can't accept it. It must've been too expensive. You don't have to give me anything else and you should really get your money back this is just too expensive." She talks really fast. I understand but right as soon as I saw I felt something and I love her sooo much so she should have it. " no Laura. I understand you don't want me to spend on you but you mean a lot to me so please accept it" I reply kindly. "Thanks Ross!" She hugs me tightly and I hug back. I now know that she loved present and I was happy. We hugged for about 3 minutes and pulled back. She asks me to put it on for her and it was too big on her tiny wrist that it kept slipping off. "It's lovely thank you so much" she kisses both of my cheeks and I blush . All of my brothers give me jokingly looks and smirks saying that 'We like eachother' and Laura and I roll out eyes. The charm bracelet has one charm which was a heart which came with the charm bracelet which meant I loved her. The heart charm meant love. (A/N look at media above if you want to see how the bracelet looks like ps. It the same bracelet that I got from my cousin) I have other charms saved in the future and every special moment we experience there'll be a charm added to the bracelet.