Chapter 9

Laura's POV

I just woke up and my first sight was Ross. Of course. I woke up in my window which was where I woke up and slept in ever since I met Ross. It's pretty comfortable because the seat is cushioned and because I don't need to know where Ross is and he gets to watch me and protect me.  I stare at him and he suddenly wakes up. We always look and stare at each other each morning when we wake up and at night before going to sleep. He is the first thing I see when I wake up and the last thing I see before going to sleep. So basically we sleep together every night, but just  separated by  window. He's like the best thing ever! Well he isn't a thing so I'll say that he's the best person ever! In the past weeks ever since I met Ross, Ross's and my parents were teaching us how to read and write before we go into school. And we finally learned what learning mean :) .  I love it! I love reading!!! Well Ross seems to hate it -_- something that we don't have in common. I mean how come he doesn't like to learn!!! Ross and I study together all the time, but the thing is that he wouldn't study unless I'm there. And he wouldn't read unless I'm there. Ross and I have a reading time where we would read together every day. Ross and I would cuddle or lay next each other to read, I would always read with the book in my hands and he would wrap his arm around me. Stormie and Rydel would be the ones always taking picture. I guess when we get older we'll be seeing pictures of us right now. Ok coming back to the subject, Ross and I are staring at each other until I speak up.

Laura: good morning sleepy head :p

Ross: Merry Christmas Eve Laurie

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! I forgot it was Christmas Eve. Guess what that means. I get to spend a holiday with my best friend!!! I get to go the pool wit him open Christmas presents with me and get to read a Christmas book with him. I can't wait till he sees what I gave him for Christmas.

Laura: merry Christmas eve to you Rossy sorry I forgot it was Christmas Eve

Ross: its ok Laurie

Laura: (opens her window wide) (smiles)

Ross: (does the same) (smiles back)

Laura: are you excited it's Christmas Eve? (asks excitedly)

Ross: yeah (says excitedly)

Laura: I know we get to sing Christmas songs, watch Christmas movies, read Christmas books-

Ross: Christmas books??? WHY! I thought this was a holiday  (pouts)

Laura: I'll read with you and you'll just have to stay there and listen pouty face

Ross: fine and I'm not pouty (makes puppy face)

Laura: haha just proved it :p (teases)

Ross: fine you just proved it

Laura: continuing, I'm mostly excited about it because I get to spend time with you

Ross: aww me too.

Laura: can you sleep over in my room today? The last time you slept over was secretly and it was the night we met.

Ross: sure I'll ask my mom I would love to sleep with you (smirks)

Laura: ok that sounds wrong in sooo many ways plus you're such a flirt :p

Ross: whatever I better get ready and I'll ask my mom ok

Laura: ok fine and I'll ask my mom also and I'll also get ready see ya later rossy (blows a kiss)

Ross: see ya Laurie (catches the kiss)

Laura: (giggles)

Ross: (smiles walking all cool like to the bathroom)

What a weirdo. He left his bathroom open. I walk to my bathroom and brush my teeth showered and dressed up ( I closed the door when I dressed up) after I did all of that I was in my room brushing my hair fast. Unluckily everyone was still asleep except for my mom but she hasn't made any breakfast. I then heard a knock in my window soon looking over to see Ross.

Ross: hey my parents asked if you and your family would want to have some  Christmas breakfast at 12 pm. Plus they said I can sleep over :)

It was 9 am

Laura: sure

I then ran downstairs where my mom was to ask her.

Laura: merry Christmas Eve mom! (I yelled quietly running down the stairs)

Ellen: (giggles) merry Christmas to you too Hun

Laura: Ross parents and Ross invited us to have Christmas breakfast at their house at 12 pm

Ellen: I guess you saw Ross this morning huh?

Laura: yup I see him every day when we wake up so what do you say?

Ellen: sure

Laura : and can Ross sleep over in my room? (Does the puppy eyes)

Ellen: sure only if it's ok with his parents

Laura: YAY!!! They said yes by the way

Ellen: ok then since you are already ready you can go visit Ross's room if he's already ready.

Laura: he's already ready can you help me across?

Ellen: sure of course honey

We both walked upstairs and saw Ross sitting waiting for me.

Ellen: hey Ross how did you sleep happy holidays! (Smiles)

Ross: happy holidays mrs. Marano  and I slept great (smiles back)

Ellen: and of course you may sleep over in Laura's room we're ok with it

Ross: thanks mrs. Marano

Ellen: no problem Ross is it ok if Laura can come over to your room. She's already ready plus everyone else is sleeping and I still have to get ready and wake up the others.

Ross: of course plus I'm ready and everyone's sleeping except for my mom hehe

Ellen: ok then you two have fun

Then my mom picked me up. And helped me go into Ross windows without the traveling block cause that's Ross's and I's little secret. I was in his room then my mom said bye and left leaving us all alone. Ross wrapped his arm around me and I cuddled into his chest. This felt good. We act like this all the time.

Ross: merry Christmas Eve Laurie

Laura: merry Christmas blondie :p

____________________________________

Hi guys I'm so so so SO sorry that I hadn't posting for a while. I've been super busy cause I'm on vacation and I got a lot of homework. I have 2 or 3 weeks until school starts and I'm not even halfway done with my homework. This summer I needed to read 3 novels and do 2 packets and I'm already done with one packet but I'm not even halfway done with my second packet plus I'm not even halfway done with my first book so that's why I haven't been writing much. Also next week I'm going back to the U.S. From my vacation and I'm super excited that I'm going back cause I kind of miss it but I'm not homesick I love traveling.  But guess what I'm going on TWO planes and after my first and I have to wait 7 FREAKING HOURS for my next plane so yeah. I also want to give a shoutout to @mixhelle928 for reading all of my chapters and voting for them I wanna say thank you very much and that it means a lot to me you guys are the best! Thank you for all of you that are reading and voting and I'll keep giving out shoutouts. Thank you guys and you guys are the best! See you guys!

~Loyal_girl16