Chapter 17

Laura's POV

Laura: hey sir! Can I be able to see Ross.

???: which Ross

Laura: Ross Lynch. He's my best friend.

???: room 134

Laura: ok thanks.

I walk to room 134 to look for Ross. He was gonna do his first concert!!! I knock on the door the way I alway do it.

Ross: WHO IS IT!!!

Laura: it's your window neighbor

I hear Ross chuckle and opening the door. I jump on him to get a hug and he catches me leaving me off the floor and putting me over his shoulder.

Ross : hey Laur

Laura: hey Ross, am I getting a hug or not? And can you get me off your shoulder?

Ross: yes and no. Yes for the hug and no I'm not getting you off my back.

Laura: well then how can you hug me if I'm over your shoulder.

Ross: fine

He takes me off his shoulder and embraces me to a large yet tight hug.

Laura: I'm here to tell you good luck on your very first concert. Oh and I got you something,

I hold out a tiny box and hand it to Ross. He receives it.

Ross: thanks Laur

Laura: you didn't even open it yet!

Ross opens the box and a smile spread throughout his face. "THANK YOU SO MUCH LAURIE!!!"

---

I open my eyes to see Ross next to me. Aw. It was a dream. I really wanted to know what I got Ross.

Ross: Good morning

Laura: Hey Rossy,  I thought you were still sleeping.

Ross: No, I tried but I can't go back to sleep. I'm bored, can we do something?

Laura: Like what?

Ross: I don't know, anything.

  I still remembered about the dream I had last night. I just couldn't stop thinking about it and also that dream I also had like right now.

Laura: I'm still scared.

Ross: Don't be. It was just a dream. They aren't real.

Laura: I also had another dream

He looks at me with worry.

Laura: It was a good dream.

Ross: Phew. I don't want you to keep getting bad dreams. What was it about?

Laura: What's your number one dream?

Ross: To become a superstar someday!

Laura: Well in my dream, you were becoming a superstar and you got so popular that you were gonna play your first concert.

Ross: COOL!!!! How did I look like?

Laura: We looked a bit older than now, but we were a bit more younger than in the other dream.