Chapter 3

Ross's POV

I couldn't sleep at all. Laura has already fallen asleep and she looks adorable she was sucking her thumb. But I wasn't really focusing in the sucking her thumb part cause I do it too when I sleep. I keep starring at her. She's my first buddy. And I kind of like her. I think. I don't know actually but I feel something in my stomach every time I'm with her. All the sudden I see her turning around again and again crying as she sleep and she isn't sucking her thumb anymore and she keep yelling 'no' softly that no one can hear her. Luckily we both left our window a bit opened so we can get a bit of air so I put a tablet to connect our windows and I crawled to her window opened her window and sat right next to her. She was still shuffling having the nightmare I tried to wake her up and the third time she woke up and hugged me. I loved this feeling so I hugged back. she was basically crying in my shoulder. I rubbed her back trying to comfort.

Ross: it's ok Laur

Laura: Ross (still crying)

Ross: yeah

Laura: thanks for being here

Ross: no problem

She hugged me tighter and I felt more butterflies on my stomach. Our first hug.

Laura POV

Dream

Laura: No NO No!!!

???: (with gun) do what I say and I won't shoot you.

Laura: what please don't shoot me (crying)

???: you have to leave Ross and never see him again and if you don't I'll shoot you both

Laura: NO!!! I can't I'm sorry I can't

Ross: Laura!

Laura: Ross!

Ross: Laura! Laura!  Don't shoot her please!!!

Laura: NOOO

???:  (shoots her)

End of dream

After that I woke up  immediately and found Ross right next to me trying to wake me up so right away I hugged him seeing that we're both fine and it was just a nightmare. I was literally crying in his shoulder. He then hugged back. It was our first hug.  I felt safe in his arms. I know I'm too little to feel this but i felt butterflies on my stomach. I feel like I love him and that he'll be there to protect me.

Ross: it's ok Laura

Laura: Ross (still crying)

Did I just say his name?

Ross: yeah.

Panic panic!!! Uh I'll just say thank you

Laura: thanks for being here with me

Ross: you're welcome

I hugged him a bit tighter. I felt secure with him. This is my longest hug ever and my favorite.

Ross: hey do you get nightmares often?

Laura: yeah I always go to my parents when I have a nightmare but this time I'll stay here

Ross: why

Laura: cause you're here

I cuddle up to him and I could see him smile a bit I smile too. I love this moment.

Ross: well better go  (pulls back)

Laura: please Ross I want to stay with you

Ross: sure I'll  leave when you have fallen asleep

Laura: ok

I laid down with Ross and I snuggled up to him. He wrapped his arm around me.  And we both instantly fell asleep in each others arms. I like him sooo much.

Ross's POV

We were both snuggled  up to each other  my birthday next month and I'm gonna be 3. I'm 2 years old. Laura's birthday already past and I owe her something. After that thought I fell asleep and I woke up again. Laura was asleep she was sucking her thumb and smiling. I guess she was having a great dream. I then found out that it was 5 am in the clock of Laura's room. I decided to softly open Laura's window and closed the window leaving in a bit open so she won't fall (just in case). She wakes up as soon as I'm about to crawl to my window.

Laura: (rubs her eyes) Ross?

Ross: I'm sorry for waking you Laur I need to go back to my room before I get caught 

Laura: ok (smiles)

Ross: thanks Laur (smiles back and crawls back to his window and takes off the traveling tablets and leaves his window a bit open.)

Laura: goodnight Rossy (smile)

Ross: goodnight Laurie (smiles back)

We both keep staring at each other until we both fell asleep again.

______________________________________

Sooooo how was the chapter? I'm sooo excited about this book 😊😊😊  and I like how it's going so far. Please comment and vote. See you guys

~ Loyal_girl16