Chapter 14

Stormie POV

    If you ask me about what's the negative about  going shopping with 4 kids (not including Ross and Laura) is that every single second they would be picking out, begging and even seeking stuff into the cart. If you don't get them what they want, they would be crying their heads off and creating a scene and everyone else would be staring like as if I'm a evil mother.  I needed to get groceries done in Target with my kids and Laura since her parents are still on the business trip. Mark is at work which leaves me all alone with 4 crying kids and only 2 kid that are actually helping me. Why didn't I just get babysitter and just have brung Laura and Ross with me instead of bringing 4 extra crying kids?

"Mom look at this Barbie doll, can I have it?"

Yup, were at the toy section -.-  . I tried avoiding it but unluckily the toy section is very close to the food section so we have to pass by it before we get to the line.

Stormie: Honey, you're already getting that pony doll

Rydel: pleaseeee..... ( makes puppy face)

Stormie: fine

Riker: cool, mom can I have this car collection

Let's just say kids can cost a lot of money.

Stormie: (sighs) fine

Rocky: mommy can I have these very cool super duper jumbo balloons!

Stormie: but they're balloon and they cost (checks price) 6 dollars!!! Sorry Rocky, anyways what about that toy car?

Rocky: I want both

That's the thing, kids just chooses things that they want not caring how much it costs. For example once I had to buy one pencil for only 10 bucks. Things that look cheap end up costing a lot. I don't get why kids don't pick out things that are valuable and that lasts.

Stormie: sorry Rocky

Rocky: NO FAIR HOW DO RYDEL GETS TO GET BOTH THINGS SHE WANT.

Stormie: the pony costs 2 dollars and the doll only costs 3 dollars plus we already have those balloons you made me buy 2 months ago that you haven't even opened yet.

Rocky: PLEASE!!!!! (He yell starting a fit)

Stormie: please no no no! Fine I'll buy them. (Putting he balloons in the cart.)

Rocky : (Calms down)

Ryland: doggy!!! (Grabs stuff dog)

Stormie: FINE

I look over to Ross and Laura. Laura is with the grocery list while Ross is picking out things from the list that we need.

Laura: Next thing in the list is bread

Ross: the bread's right here and it only costs 5 dollars

I just chuckle at the sight. I tried to imagine them picking out toys like the other we're doing before and begging me to buy. But I couldn't imagine, they would never do that and never have.

Laura: that's everything in the list Mrs. lynch (gives me the list)

Ross: yup

I ruffled Ross hair, and thank them.

Ross: NOT THE HAIR!!!

Laura giggles while I just smile. 

Ross: Laura did my hair (pouts)

Laura and I I laugh even more. 

Laura: Awww little Rossy likes how I do his hair (teases and pinches his cheeks)

Ross: (Blushes and looks down)

    Seriously these two can be together someday.  I'm already planning their wedding. These two look perfect together. Hopefully these two become boyfriend and girlfriend someday and also create a family.

Stormie: do you two wanna pick something out?

Laura: no thanks Stormie we're good (Ross nods his head in agreement.)

Stormie: come on

Ross: we don't want to waste any of your money all this food is enough

Awww. Ok that was cute. I really appreciate it but I don't everyone getting something and not them when they really deserve something for being good.

Stormie: choose something I really don't mind.

Laura: we don't want anything, we appreciate and love the foods you make and that's enough

The funny thing is that my other kids don't really care much about the foods I make they mostly want more. But Ross and Laura, they're absolutely the best kids anyone could ask for.

Stormie: are you sure?

Raura:  (Ross and Laura) yup

Stormie: just choose something for my sake!

I couldn't stand it. They deserve something.  They both shrug as if saying 'ok' and go out  and look for something while we all wait. They both come back with ONE book. They hand it to me and when I check the price it was only one dollar probably the most inexpensive thing in the cart. The book was full of stories, I guess they want to share it. Finally someone that chose something valuable. A book seems valuable. We walk to the line and wait.

Laura and Ross start talking and laughing and playing hand games.

Rocky: mom mom mom

Riker: mom mom mom mom

Rydel: mom mom mom mom mom

Ryland : MOM!!!!

Help me please.

____________________________________________________

I'm back!!! Hope you enjoyed this filler chapter. Make sure to comment and vote!

~Loyal_girl16