Chapter 10

Laura's POV

Today was December 24 1998. Christmas Eve. Ross and I were here cuddling and were reading how the grinch stole Christmas (A/N I don't know if that book existed back then so let's just deal with it and I don't know what's it about anyways)

Laura: so that's how the grinch stole Christmas (reads and closes the book) The End.

Ross: ok that was touching (say sarcastically) now let's have some real fun!

Laura: oh blondie

Ross: I'm not blondie (crosses his arms)

Laura: but I like to call you that :p

Ross: whatever

Laura: so what do you want to do as fun?

Ross: the pool!

Laura: isn't it a bit too early to go? And cold? I'm already freezing (shivers)

Ross: (stands up a gets one of his jacket and sits next to Laura again) here (hands it to her)

Laura: thanks (smiles)

Ross: no problem (smiles back)

I put on Ross's  jacket but I still felt a bit cold so Ross put his arm around me and I cuddles into his chest since I was SUPER cold.

Ross: ok well I guess it's not a good idea to go to the pool then (tightens his arm around her)

As Ross tightens his arm I cuddled more to him.

Laura: you're such a sweetheart

Ross: I know

After that we sat there and and watched a movies until it was time for breakfast.

----------Love At A Young Age: Raura------

3 hours later

Still Laura's POV

I was eating Christmas Eve breakfast at the lynches and so was my family. Vanessa and Riker kept glancing at each other and smiling and I know one day they'll get together. I sat next to Ross and Rydel, they're basically fighting over me -_- .

Rydel: hi Laura can we get some time to learn more about each other

Ross: NO!

Stormie: why not honey

Ross: I'm gonna be all alone

Stormie: you'll have Ryland and your other brothers

Riker and rocky: NO!

Ross: no I like being with Laura and she's the only person that I love hanging out with !

After he said that I immediately blushed knowing that he likes hanging out with and I do too.

Rocky: what do you think Laura? (He asks softly)

Laura: I love hanging out Ross a lot (Ross sticks his tongue at Rydel) but I also really need to know Rydel too (Rydel sticks her tongue out at Ross)

Riker: sooo who do you pick?

Laura: ugh!!! I don't wanna pick I hate picking I'm bad at it!

Ross: I'm sorry Rydel but Laura means a lot to me and I want to spend this Christmas with her

Rydel: fine Ross I'll get to meet her some other time. You go spend Christmas with her :)

Ross: thanks delly :)