Chapter 19

Ross POV

9:36 am

Well, it's back to Monday. Which means back to school. Wow. I'm in school with Laura again. The teacher is talking about a field trip we're gonna have next week. We're going to the Californian Zoo and I can't wait!

Stormie's POV

10:47 pm

The teacher has called me telling me that she wanted to talk to Mark and I about an important situation, and asked Ellen to come along with me. I'm hoping that Ross and Laura didn't get into a fight. I doubt it though. Ross and Laura aren't the type of kids that get into fight. Also hoping that they didn't have an argument with each other. That had never happened before, but they will be mad at each other at one point. But they'll make up. I don't think neither of those are the case. I'm guessing they got in trouble.

"What do you they called us for?" Ellen asks.

"Grades probably?" I say.

"I doubt. Laura has gotten good grades lately"

"They might have gotten in trouble or something. Or even accused of something." I continue. Ellen and Mark just nod.

"Mr and Mrs. Lynch and Mrs. Marano" the teacher calls. "Sorry I was finishing dismissing the class for recess. Come on and follow me."

We stand up and walk to the classroom and sitting down on the small chairs with the teacher pulling out a chair sitting across from us in the tiny Kindergarten table.

"Don't worry, Laura and Ross are not in trouble, if you were thinking about it." She smile. Oh Thank God.

"But there is something that I am worried about," the teacher continues.

"Well what is it?" Ellen asks.

"Well, their relationship with each other."

"And what about it?" I ask.

"Those kids are very close."

"Yes. They are like two magnets stuck together" Ellen laugh with all of us laughing along.

"Yeah, about that. They're too close.They act just like a real adult couple, and that worries me."

"Why?" Mark asks.

"I'm worried about them in the future. First grade is coming up and they have to learn that they won't always end up in the same class, or as table partners. Also even farther in the future, when they go to middle school, high school, and even college. I know they're just kids, but there'll be a lot if challenges in their future. They won't have every class together then, or be assigned to do a project together all the time. They need to be able to communicate with other people as well. Also, they might have different futures and go their separate ways, and that will affect them a lot. At some point, they'll depart from each other for a while, and it'll hurt them emotionally. They could still do everything together. But, they have to learn how to communicate with the rest of the world."

We all nod agreeing, and not knowing what to say.

"To be honest, I ship them together. I would really want to see them together someday. But I'm worried that they also might go too fast in their relationship, that they'll start too young. You know what I mean?"

I nod, "don't worry they probably just like each other as best friend or as brother and sister."

"They actually don't act like just like brother or sister or just as best friends. How do they communicate with each other outside of school?"