Chapter Two

When we walked up stairs we went straight to our rooms without speaking only to get ready.
I went ahead and walked straight to the shower.
When I was finished with my shower I walked it out of the bathroom to see my dresser, and saw Cara our maid already picked out my clothes for me.
~picture above
Cara went ahead and dressed me, left my curls out leaving them lay down my back, and did some simple makeup.

*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*¥*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

"Well there you go darling I hope you have a fun time tonight" Her raspy voice says giving me a kiss on the forehead.
I look up smiling at her. "Thank you I'll try. See ya when we get home." I wave as she walks out of my room shutting the door quietly behind her.

I sit there for what seems like forever and decide to go ahead attempt to put on my black vans and walk out the door. I close the door with a click and stare at my shoe laces trying to decide if I should tie them or not.
*Ehh nothing will happen* I shrug to myself.

I look up when I hear the sound of a door clicking to see Gemma closing the door to the study. She is wearing a similar outfit to mine except her shirt is black with tan designs and her scarf is green. I give her a warm smile and start walking down the stairs.

"Uhmmm" She coughs trying to get my attention.

I turn seeing her with her hands out reaching towards me.
"What?"

It takes me a few moments to realize what she is doing.

"Oh my god. You've got to be kidding me." Chuckling I walk back up the steps and squat.
I feel her arms an legs wrap around me. I then stand up and start walking down the stairs as we giggle like children.

Gem starts poking my side trying to tickle me. "Stop it Vacca . You're gonna make me fall." I slap her arm and squirm trying to keep my balance.

I stop about half way down the stairs to rest. When I hear muffled voices at the bottom of the stairs.
"Common horsey keep moving" Gem says in a high voice sounding like a child, and slapping my bum.
"Shhhh I'm trying to listen" I smack her arm again.
"Oww brat." She flicks my forehead.

I roll my eyes and being really quiet trying make out the peoples words. I decide to go down one more step.
But when I do I feel my whole body shift forward too much and feel my foot get caught.
*Crap!.......... MY SHOELACE*

Gem lets out an ear piercing sqeal.
We then slam into the stairs , hitting the wall, the railing, and each other the rest of the way down.

I reach the bottom by slamming my forehead on the last step. Immediately grabbing my forehead in pain. Everything goes blurry and I close my eyes and open them again seeing a little more clearer.
I roll over to see if Gemma is ok, only to see her laughing so hard she is rolling all over the damn floor.

The voices I heard earlier stop and I see the front door swing open and three people rushing in.

Someone runs behind me. Putting their large hands on my waist and left arm to help me up.
I groan in pain and turn around to see who it is. When I turn I see myself staring into dark concerned green eyes.
They were beautiful.

"Hey are you alright there love?" His voice is deep and raspy
I just stand their staring. The boy with the pretty eyes and curly hair chuckles. I then notice what I'm doing and I mumble thanks, and quickly pull away. Backing up into the stairs and falling onto my bum.

He quickly puts his hands out to help me and I ignore them and get up on my own. Wiping the front and back of my pants.

I turn to see Gemma still laughing. And look past her to see another boy and a beautiful woman. Looking at Gem confused and slightly amused.
I hear footsteps running down the stairs. I look back to see my mother and Manny rushing down.
"Oh my god Michaella! Your foreheads bleeding what happened darling?!?" She screeches. She hears Gem laughing and turns to her. "Oh my god! What did you do?! This better not be another one of your pranks!"

Gem then try's to attempt not laughing. "Why do you think I did something? I didn't doing anything!"

My mother rushes over grabbing my face. I wince in pain an pull away.
"Mom stop I'm fine" I make a face.
She stares at me concerned and looks up to see our... *Guests?*

She then freezes. Shock is written all over her face. "Oh my. Oh my your here already!" She squeals and puts her hands to her mouth all excited.
Me and Gem look at each other clearly confused.

"Ok. Girls"
Gem stands up an walks over to me and my mom and stands next to us.
"These are your brothers Liam and Harry."

I then feel as if all the color is drained from my face.
*oh shit*