Chapter Seven

Me and Zayn walk down the drive way making small talk. Then it hit me.
*If no one was home. How did he get through the gate? Who opened it?*

"Zayn?" I look at him confused.
"Yeah?"
"How did you get through the gate?"

He chuckles. "Same way we got in last night."

*oh of course*
We walk up to the gate and I type in the pass code letting it open for us. Closing it behind us.

"So where's your car?" I look around not seeing a car but a nice matte black sports bike *motorcycle*

"Um I brought my bike and an extra helmet." He gesture towards the bike.

I raised my eyebrows impressed.
"Dude that bike looks wicked."

I smile widely walking up too it. Inspecting all the detail. Zayn intently watches me with admiration as I do.

I whisper to myself amazed.
"Oh my. Its a The X Buell...."

"Wait. You know what kind of bike that is?." Surprised he walks a bit closer.

"Uh Yeah. Who wouldn't? I've been wanting one of these ever since it came out! I drove one a couple times for some lessons. But my mom won't let me get one."

"Wow that's impressive. I'm shocked you actually new what it was. And you know how to ride one? Wow just wow." A smile forms on his face and he stares at me.

I smile back. "What?" I giggle.
"Hey can I not just look at you?" He asks playfully.

I shake my head. "No it makes me uncomfortable." I turn around and look at the bike again.

"Oh I make you uncomfortable?" He walks up behind me and stands very close. I could feel his breath on the back of my neck.

I feel goosebumps start to rise on my skin. Zayn's then puts his hands on my waist leaning me against him. He then puts his head on neck nuzzling in it.

I slightly moan. *Wow. What's up with me and guys now? I've never had guys want to do this. Now all of a sudden they do? *.

His phone then rings interrupting the moment. "Sorry I need to answer this.". He slides his screen then puts his phone to his ear answering it.

I start blushing madly thinking of what he just did.*Does it make me bad for letting him do that? Is it bad that I didn't mind Harry doing it either?*

"Hey mate."

Zayn stands there listening whoever was in the otherside. "mhmmm"
"Ok"
"See ya in a few."

"Ok time to go meet the boys."
Smiling he kisses me on the cheek. Climbing onto the bike he picks up a helmet putting it on and handing me other. He starts the bike then gives me the signal to climb on the back, after I put my helmet on.

I put my hands on his shoulders steadying myself and my right foot on my peg. I swing my left leg over sitting down, I wrap my arms securely around his waist. Which gives him the signal to go. We ride for about 30 minutes before we end up at the pier. Looking around I see a couple other bikes.

He parks next a to the other bikes turning it off. I stand on my pegs putting my hands on his shoulders again swinging my left leg to the right side getting off.

I take off my helmet shaking out my curls. Then handing it over to him, which he just sets it by the straps on the handlebar. Then he puts his on the seat.
He reaches out his hand and I gladly take it. We walk onto the beach going under the pier. I recognize 3 boys realizing the were the ones from the night before.

Niall turns and sees me. He smiles and waves at me. I shyly smile back and wave.
Everyone is sitting around a little fire pit which they had made. There is only a few it us. The boys from last night had their girlfriends.

So I have met Jack and his girlfriend Jennifer, Ed and Taylor, Niall and Sarah. Everyone seems really nice and chill.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm sitting with the girls as the boys stand up to go smoke. Taylor turns to me smiling. She is a beautiful blonde with bright blue eyes, and very elegant features.

"So Mikey tell us about yourself."Elbows are on her knees,and chin in her hands.

"Well I'm 17."
Her eyes widen. "Your 17?"
"Yeah but I'm turning 18 next week"
"Oh ok. Sorry continue haha"

"I love music, indie-rock to be exact, um photography, and I like to workout.".

She snorts laughing. "Ew you actually like to workout?"

"Yeah I lift weights everyday and I run about 10 miles everyday." I casually say not realizing that not everyone doesn't have to train like me.

Jennifer coughs choking on her beer. "Ten Miles! Holy Shit!."
Sarah just stare wide eyed. Seems to me she is very shy.

I just laugh at their reactions and continue. " haha Ummm I lived in North Carolina for 8 years then moved here with my mom."

They all nod. "So do you have any siblings?" Sarah asks quietly.

Zayn walks up answering for me. "Yup a twin. His names Liam."
All the other boys walk up siting behind the girls pulling then between their legs. Getting the girls to lean back on their chests.

"Hey you know? I think we might actually know your brother. Hey Taylor didn't Danielle date a Liam?" Jack asks.

Nodding she answers" Yeah but he was British and Mikey over here is American."

I shake my head thinking of a story. "Oh um no I'm British I was born here. It's just me and my brother he lived here while I lived with another family. We just started living with eachother again."

"Oh " Was all everyone had to say.

"Wait is Liam like a complete dick ?Cause if he is then it might be my brother." I joke but being serious at the same time.
Jennifer and Taylor shake their heads "No he was really nice."
I hear a small yes and Sarah was nodding. " He lied a lot."

"Ahhh then Sarah it must be my brother. I'm pretty sure he is a compulsive liar." Zayn laughs at my comment.

"Oh and he is friends with Styles." Zayn says taking a sip I beer. I see Taylor stiffen in Eds arms.

"Oh then yes I guess it's him." She sounds a little upset.

Everyone becomes silent and watches the flames in the pit get higher. The Sun is setting almost all light gone.

"Hey you want a drink?" Jack offers me a beer.

"Umm uh.. Does it taste bad?" Everyone turns to me with a face that says, "seriously ?did you just ask that?"

"Wait you are telling me you have never drank beer?" Jack asks.

"Uh no? I've just never go out that much... "

"What? Were you like homeschooled all years or something?" He jokes.

I feel my face turn red. Putting my head down playing with my fingers a reply"Um yeah..."

"Oh sorry.. Umm. Well since you never tried it here now you can."
He opens it for me and hands it over. I take it smelling it. I scrunch my nose from the weird smell.

"Don't smell it just drink it. " Zayn laughs.

I quickly take a swig. It slightly burn going down but it's not too bad. I take another sip to see if I like it. *its not too bad but it's not the best either*

Everyone's eyes are intently on me. "So? What did you think?" Ed asks waiting for an answer.

"It's alright." Shrugging my shoulders I put it down.

"No. since you started it you need to finish it ok? Just drink the rest and you don't have to drink or have anymore. It's your first bottle of beer haha." Zayn picks it up handing it to me.

•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*•*

Sorry for the short update! But hope you enjoy!
- Max:3 xxx