Chapter Eleven Part two

Liam's POV
"Respect? Like I would ever give that to you since you never give me any. Now let me go." Mikey pulls again but I squeeze her arm harder getting the satisfaction of her being scared. This girl needs to give me more respect. I don't want to be bossed around or be bothered by something who will never get me, especially some secluded brat that doesn't know shit about anything. She then try's to ya k her arm away, but my  grip gets tighter scoffing I watch her wincing in pain. Trying not to move anymore. It's useless. I'm bigger and stronger than her.

"Liam. Let. Go. Now." Her voice is low and, I slowly see her face darken and her eyes narrow.

I smirk at her knowing she's pretty much helpless.
But then I see her eyes glint and her hair slowly float up from her shoulders, I frown about to let go of her but then she burst out.

"I said let me Fucking Go!" She screams at the top of her lungs
I Then feel myself being lifted up and like I'm pulled or like thrown across the room slamming into the couch a few feet behind where I was standing. The couch then tips over from all the weight and force and I slam in the glass table that was behind it

I groan loudly feeling my arms stinging badly. I try to open my mouth but my right cheek feels like it's on fire
I hear voices and steps quickly coming into the room. I look up to see the servants rushing towards me. When I turn and look at Mikey she still has a firey look to her she seemed to be glowing and I don't mean that in a good way it just looked so evil. Horrified my eyes widen in fear. For the absolute first time I'm terrified and I can't seem to speak words.

Then at once the whole look goes away and her hair falls to her shoulders and her eyes widen terrified. She takes a deep breathe breathing heavily glancing her right and left. Trina looks towards about to speak but before she can even make a sound Mikey is off and gone out the front door. One of the butlers chase after her but after a minute he comes back and said she climbed the wall and was gone in a flash.

I stare dumbly at the couch in front of me while the maids help me up they pick up the couch I 'knocked over ' and sit me on the one across from it. Half of the clean up the mess while the others I feel are picking out the glass that were punctured in my skin.

After sitting there for twenty minutes thought them stitching my right cheek and other deep cuts I had, and them trying to get me to talk my mum finally shows up running through the front door followed by Manny. She runs up to me about to cup my face but stops herself when she sees the stitches.

She's frowning concerned and stands there with her mouth agape almost speechless. "What happened?"

I look around at the servants around us and nod my head toward the direction of the room under the stairs and she nods understanding. I get up and follow her to the room when we get in her usual group of workers are in there, but she yells at them to clear the room and then the room is left with me, her and manny within a minute.

I take a deep breathe. "I...um I made her angry." 
My mom frowns. "Who?"
"Mikey" I gesture around. "Haven't you been notified she's not even here."
Her and Manny look at each other shaking their heads. " We thought she was up in her room or....."

I interrupt her upset. "Or what mum? There's something wrong here! I made her angry and yes I guess I kind of deserved if but.....when she got angry it's like she transformed.. I don't even know how to explain it. I might be crazy but I honestly thought for a moment I saw the devil himself. Except through her body."

Manny and her stand there slightly scared but not saying a word. I groan aloud and shout. "Blood Hell mum she flew me across the fucking room! What is she?! Is she the same as the creiths? Is she my ultimate mission? What is it huh?" I scream feeling my whole body shake.

That's when my mum looks down and slowly back up. "I don't know, I've been trying to figure her out for years. For Gods sake the Silent brothers looked at her and couldn't even explain it. Then we had help from Magnus, to clear some memories just so she wouldn't get angry and use her power on purpose. I've tried dear I just.... I don't know."

I frown confused. "Mum how have you been training her?" She blinks quickly looks ashamed for a moment but quickly recovers. I narrow my eyes at her finally understanding.

"Oh my God she doesn't even know does she? How could you train her if she doesn't even know?"

Manny then speaks up. "We've been training her like we train the guards except the courses are pretty much ten times harder and we only do that cause we know she can take it."

"That's not what I mean." I feel my voice darken. "And I wonder why she seemed so god damn clueless about everything. It's because you guys didn't tell her shit."  I take a deep breathe trying to even my breathing. "She's a Shadow Hunter. What if she runs into a Creith or something just as dangerous? She won't be able to even protect her-"

I then am cutoff by screaming and gun shots going off. My mums and Manny's eyes widen including mine.  "Shit"
I quickly reach into my back waistband of my pants and pull out my  stele. "Let's go see what the surprise is."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello readers!! I hope you like where this story is leading if you don't know what a Shadow Hunter is cause you haven't read those books, don't worry because I will explain that later on in the story. Plus I would suggest read the series it is absolutely amazing and I also added this in because I just wanted to change it up a bit because I love fantasy. Hope you enjoy!

-Love Max:3