Chapter sixteen

I rub my eyes yawning loud. Stretching on what felt like was a bed. Confused I quickly sit up looking at my surroundings, not really recognizing anything. I see something move in my peripheral vision to my right and quickly turn and see something laying on the floor. I then get on my knees and look over then edge of the bed and let out a deep breathe I hadn't realized I had been holding. Harry he is sprawled out on the floor like a child snoring softly. I giggle at the look of him and climb off the bed carefully avoiding him and open the door shutting it slowly with a small click. I walk down the hall finding myself in the small living room I was in earlier before. I then look out the window realizing it's already night. Then that's when I hear it.
Thump.thump,thump thump. It then stopped for a few moment then continued again. Thump.thump,thump,thump. It repeated its self until it started going fast not stopping . Scared and not really sure what to do I grab an umbrella that is leaning against one of the small couches. I walk around trying to figure out where the thumping was coming from and it leads me to a door. The basement door, the one Louis a few hours before, walking in and out of. The thumping is then louder and I hear muffled voices. Prepared I put the umbrella up and swing open the door about to swing the umbrella rod who ever was at the other side. The man or woman who ever it was screams and I feel my self flying across the living room, slamming into a wall. The thumping before that I heard, I realize now is music and it's now blaring through the house. I lay on the ground in pain and hear foot step running up to me and I look up to see a very alert Harry.

The music is then stopped and I hear more footsteps running up the basement steps. Harry the squats down to me holding my face. "What happened? Are you ok?" His words are rushed full with concern. I nod and feel a sharp pain shoot down my back. I wince already knowing I'm going to have a bad bruise.
"Oh my God! What happened? The party literally just started 3 hours ago!" I hear Louis whine walking up us.

He is followed by a very upset feminized guy. I squint at the guy behind Louis already knowing it was him. Yes I didn't get a good look at the guy but I did see the fabric and color of his shirt right before I was sent flying. I stand up quickly feeling the pain I wince again but stand straight and point at the guy.
"This guy. Is what happened". I then see Harry turn and give a nasty glare at him. He starts to go for him and Louis puts his hands up at Harry's chest stopping him giving him a look and Harry stands where he is.

The guy then speaks up. " Hey well you really shouldn't have swung open that door with that...pole thing in your hand your looked like some crazy person coming to rob this house or murder someone." He exclaims pointing at me.
Embarrassed I look down. "It was an umbrella." I mumble making Louis laugh. He then claps his hands together.
"See it was an all misunderstanding everything's fine." He smiles wide and then puts his arms around the guy pulling him back towards the basement.
"Common Hale let me grab you a drink." The with a snap of his fingers the music starts playing again and they disappear down the steps with the door open.
Harry looks back at me rolling his eyes."Well are you ok?" I nod.
"Yeah it's just my back kind of hurts now." I reach back and rub it gently. "Um..do you want me to get you some ice?" He offers and I shake my head no. "I'll be fine." He stares at me for a few moments then chuckles.
Confused I look at him like he's crazy but can't help but smile. "What?" He gestures at me and starts to laugh harder. "What?"
Taking a breathe he points at me again."You do kind of look like some crazy hobo trying to break in." I stare at him giving a really look. "No I don't". He raises his eyebrows smiling. "Oh really go look in the mirror".
"Fine I will." I then walk down the hall , Harry following me, taking the first door on the right switching the light on. Closing the door I look in the full length mirror on the back of it with Harry behind me. And he wasn't lying. My right pant leg is somehow rolled up to my knee while my other is to the middle of my calf. The hoodie I was wearing was up a little showing my stomach and somehow tucked in the right side of my pants unevenly. And at last I look up in my hair which happened to be looking like a big frizz ball curls going all kinds of directions. I then look at Harry in the mirror who is smiling. I roll my lips together trying not to smile myself .
"Well what did I say" He then points at me.

"Well......" I let out a chuckle. "I guess I could see a little bit of that."
Harry laughs. "Oh a little bit?" I roll my eyes pushing his shoulder and he catches my hand. I pull it away laughing. We stare at each other for a few what feels like a minute or two. I look away uncomfortably.
"Hey we should probably check your back. You know um.. To see if it's bruising up." He whispers now tugging at the end of my hoodie. He then pulls me a little closer pulling up the hoodie to right under my chest. He stares into my eyes while doing this and I turn my head to look in the mirror seeing my back is slightly pink.

I take a step back and pull the hoodie back down. "Umm... I think it's gonna be fine." Looking down I quickly step out of the bathroom. Walking back to the room. I came from before I sit down on the bed and grab my bag from the floor. I feel the other side of the bed dip down and glance over seeing Harry sitting across from me watching me.  I unzip my bag grabbing the first pair of underwear I see and my brush. I then walk back to the bathroom changing. And walk back to the room when finished and start brushing my hair into a high pony tail. I glance at him again and he sits there watching me intently.
Embarrassed I feel myself turn slightly pink. "What?"
He shakes his head. "Nothing just watching"
"Oh" I then use the band from my wrist and use it to put my hair up. Then I fix my pants and take off my sweat shirt, revealing  the tank top I had on earlier.