Chapter Twenty

Not soon after we settled. There is a knock at the door. Me and Harry quickly turn and look at the door then each other.

I slowly walk towards the door and look through the hole. When I do I can't help but feel a smile grow on my face.  Quickly I open the door revealing Niall.

"Hey!" I say smiling as he walks in. He smiles back happily. "I heard you were staying here and I just wanted to come by and say Hi" I smile.

He turns to Harry who has and expressionless look on his face. Niall gives a disapproving look to him but quickly smiles again. "Zayn told me to check up on you guys. And that if you ver need anything and can't contact him. To contact me. I'm your neighbor. I live two doors down to the right. Apartment  416" I laugh at his excitement.

He lets out an out of breath sigh. "Well..... Yeah um.... If you ever get bored I can always get the girls to come by." I smile at the kind thought.

"Aww thank you. I would love that. But... I think we are going to be too busy for that."He frowns then looks between me and Harry.

"Wait are you two..... I thought you and Zayn..." My eyes widen and I quickly shake my head looking over at Harry. Whose eyes are wide.

"No.... He-" Harry interrupts me. "You and Zayn are together?" I feel my face flush and I turn to Niall. Niall stands there now holding back a laugh. For who knows what reason.

"I ..... No we are all friends." I say putting my hands out in front of me. Harry smirks. "Oh really?"

Niall laughing, turns to me. "I think that's my cue to leave... I'll see you guys around." He gives a tight nod to Harry and a hug to me then walks out.

I glare at Harry. "What?" He plays innocent. Rolling my eyes I turn to my bed. "So.. You just go around and kiss, hug, and hold hands with everybody?" Rolling my eyes again I sit on the bed.

"With my friends." I reply. He narrows his eyes, then they quickly widen. "Did you and my sister... Ever?" My eyes widen and I let out a laugh.

He stands there uncomfortable unsure on what my laugh means. "Yeah." I say. I see him shift uncomfortably. "Harry." He looks up. "I'm joking. The only place I've kissed her is her cheek. Calm down."

He lets out a shaky breath. "Woooh" He wipes invisible sweat from his forehead.
"So do you and Zayn..... Um...." He gestures his hands. Frowning I shrug. "I don't know what you mean."

He huffs and walks over sitting in front of me. "Well you know...."
"Actually I don't. Can you elaborate?"

"Well kiss and do stuff." My eyes slightly widen but I smirk. "Why?"
He shrugs. "Oh just wondering." Harry looks down at his crossed legs playing with his sock.

"We are just really good friends. He's the first guy friend I've actually ever had. " I say looking down.

"No way. Common you have got to have had friends when you were livin in America?"

I shake my head. "No the family I was with never went out. They said it was too dangerous. My first real friend was Gem." Harry frowns. "Really?" I nod uncomfortably. "So how did you meet Zayn?" I smile and chuckle.

"Well apparently me and him used to be on the same football team before our...dads went crazy." Harry lets out a chuckle. "No way. Your joking." He gives me a look that indicates he doesn't believe me.