Chaper Thirteen

Zayn chuckles when he sees the picture and turns to me. "Wow that actually looks like you."

I stare harder at it then it hits me. It is me I look exactly the same. Just obviously more matured in my face and body but besides that I look the same.

His mum laughs. "Oh wouldn't that be cute if it was. That was your little girlfriend from football. Your number was three and hers was four. You guys did everything together but then her family moved away. You cried for about a week. Missing your best friend."

Zayn chuckles. "Yeah but I doubt that it's Mikey here."

Trisha purses her lips thinking, looking exactly like Zayn. She taps her head. "Hmmm what was her name?...."
Her face lights up. "Oh I remember it was Michaella... Yes Michaella. Umm Michaella... Painter? Idk something like that." She then looks back down and start to look through the pictures.

I look at Zayn and start laughing. He looks quite shocked. "You cried for me about a week!" I laugh.

Zayn slightly pushes me rolling his eyes. Trisha looks up confused. "Oh um My name is Michaella. Michaella Payne. My favorite number is four." I point laughing.

Her eyes widen shocked and she hugs me. "Oh your such a big girl now look at you!" She grabs my cheeks squeezing them making them hurt. "Oh your little chubby cheeks are almost gone. Oh look to the beautiful woman you have become!" She kisses me on the forehead.

I giggle and hug her back. "Hey that's probably the reason why we get along so well." Zayn playfully elbows me and winks.

I hear the sound of keys jiggling at the front door and lean back my chair to see who is about to walk through the front door.  The front door slowly opens revealing a man carrying three boxes barely making it through the front door. I quickly get out of my seat to help him.

"Here let me get that for you." Smiling I grab hold of the two top boxes.

Pulling them down i see the man has a rather large round nose, big brown eyes, jet black hair and tan skin.  He smiles still looking a the door, taking out his keys and tossing them onto the side table.  When he looks up his smile slowly fades to confusion.

"w-What are you doing here?" He whispers loudly. His voice is nervous and he quickly puts his box down and looks behind me seeing Zayn and Trisha.

"Well aren't you home early! Let me grab you some dinner" Trisha says excitedly quickly getting off the couch rushing into the kitchen.

"umm Excuse me? I'm sorry but I don't know what you mean?" confused I set the two boxes on top of the one he already settled onto the ground.

His eyes are wide and quickly swallows and has a nervous smile when Zayn comes up behind me."Hey dad this is Mikey. And Mikey this is my dad Yaser"

Smiling uncomfortably I put my hand out to shake his, but all Yaser does is stare at it. I hear Zayn chuckle."Dad this is where your supposed to shake her hand."

Yaser looks up at me and does another uncomfortable smile and coughs nervously and quickly shakes my hand before I can even react to shake his back.  He lets out a loud sigh and wipes his hands at his side trying to not look at me. I look up at Zayn questioning it and all he does is shrugs.

"So ummm how was work dad?"

" uh uh Good good just busy as you see um. Well I'm going to take this up stairs" He quickly grabs the boxes sprinting to the upper floor.
Zayn turns to me. " I'm sorry I have no idea what that was all about"

I shrug" It's fine he is probably just tired"    I then look at the counter stove and see the time. 9:00pm
       "Oh .... Uh I should probably head home" I swallow nervously, playing with my curly hair.

     Zayn looks at me unsure. "Are you sure your ready to head back, because you looked quiet flustered when you said you had a fight with Liam."

          I then picture Liam lying on the floor, and his arm covered and blood. I shiver at the thought. But decide I should go home to talk about it.
"It's ok I should probably apologize I was just being cranky and couldn't take a joke." I try to laugh off, but it comes out in awkward coughs.

       He slowly nods unsure." Ok I'll tell my mum we're leaving and I'll give you a ride back."

          He then walks out of the living room to the kitchen. I stand there waiting when I see Yaser at the bottom of the stairs all nervous. He glances at the kitchen then at me and quickly walks over to me.
         "Try to not lose your temper and do not wish for deadly things to happen for they will and can come true. This is a warning I shall give and the only one you will receive. Always have a calm clear mind and everything will turn out fine." He whispers and quickly walks back to the second floor.

     I frown at the comment but Zayn then walks back in and we head out the door back to my house.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you guys are enjoying have a good nights sleep!

~Love Max xxx