Chapter Three

Hi^_^ Hope you are enjoying the Story !! Please remember to comment and vote :)
Ily xxxx

My mom and Anne (Gems mother) mostly talk to eachother rather than us. *Big shocker there*

The thing that I forgot was Gem already knew her mum she just hasn't seen her since she has moved in and been training with me. So that's been about 4 or 5years now.
She moved in the same year I met my mom. I had lived the first 4 years in England then nine years in America in North Carolina as a safe haven. As some people would say were my long term foster parents. Apparently through those years Liam lived with my mom. But Harry, he was sent to live in Cheshire with another family like mine. They didn't know about us and we didn't know about them.
With us not knowing anything and keeping us separated it was more safe and more likely for us not to be found.

I'm holding an ice pack to my forhead. Manny bandaged me up so I'm all good. I'm just obsorbing it all in, well trying too, my head is killing me.

We are all sitting in the living room. My mom and Anne are sitting on two separate chairs on the sides. Me and Gemma are sitting on a long couch together. While the boys are sitting across from us on another large sofa with a small coffee table between us.

There is an extremely awkward silence.
I decide to study the boys.
The one sitting in front of me has light brown hair put in a kinda quiff and Soft brown eyes . Has a tad bit of facial hair which doesn't look too bad. He has a few tattoos up one of his arms. But in just two words to describe him letsjust say he looks like David Beckham. But younger of course.

The one sitting diagonal from me has chestnuty brown curly/ wavy hair that comes below his ears almost to his shoulder. He has a very strong jawline. Nice plump lips. beautiful bright but dark green eyes. Very lean, has lots Of tattoos on his left arm and quite a few on the right. His black v-neck shirt shows another tattoo on his chest of two birds. I then look at his hands.
My eyes widen.
*Good lord . His hands are huge. Dang that must mean something.*

I shake my head softly trying to get that thought away.

The one with light brown hair clears his throat. Everyone turns to him.
"Umm...uh So .. uh How did you girls end up at the bottom of the stairs?"

I hear Gem start to giggle.
"Well me and Gem had a bet and I lost so I had to carry her down the stairs and I tripped ........on my shoelace... half way down...."

It's gets quiet then I hear a deep laugh I look up to see curly laughing, then, I hear Gemma laughing and next thing I knew everyone was laughing.
*well that lightened the mood...*

After the laughter dies down the curly haired boy speaks up." So Gem are you not gonna come greet your little brother? " He raises an eyebrow.
Gem just sits there quietly. Not really sure what to do. The boy who I'm guessing is Harry. Decides to go ahead and greet her a brotherly way.

"Fine I guess I'll just have to tackle you" The boy quickly gets up leaping over the coffee table over tackling her on the couch.
I stand up softly laughing, getting out of their way and walk over to who I'm guessing is Liam with a shy smile.

"I'm guessing your my brother haha" I say quietly sitting next to him on the couch.
He smiles and opens his arms for a hug.
I shake my head no.

"Um I just met you no thanks" I fake smile.
His face drops.
I giggle " Just kidding come here bro" I tackle him giving a big hug. He laughs relieved and hugs me back.
"So what's your name?"

"Liam James. Your's?"

" Michaella Rhea"

We sit there just staring at each other obsorbing in the reality of each other.
I look over at Gem to see her and the other boy and her mum talking. I see her smiling at him with so much joy it makes my heart melt.