Chapter Ten

So the whole day contained with lots of running and running an running. We both had to do self defense lesson again improving our skills. Then we did lots of training activities where we had to work together "robbing" places putting our own skills together seeing how we could use each others skills at an advantage.

Luckily Liam wasn't too bad. Everynow and then he would make a smart remark to degrade me. But besides that he was chill.

We are driving on our way back to the mansion when I hear the ring tone of The Fresh Prince of Bel Air go off, with a buzz following. I frown when I pick up the phone to see it was a blocked number.

I cautiously answer it. "Hello?"
"You're doing better with your training I see." I deep voice growls.

I almost drop the phone recognizing the voice. *It's him. The Guy that called me that one night. Who is he? What does he want?*
I take a deep breath to calm my self.

"Um Yes I-I work v-very hard." I slightly stutter. Great just making me sound weak.

Liam looks up at me sitting on the other side of the van in a black tank top and grey basketball shorts. Raising an eyebrow.

"That is good to know. You will come in handy when I have you again."

"I'm sorry but who are---"

"Just so you know I will come to get you soon. Goodbye Michaella." He abruptly ends.

My body start to shake I drop my phone. Liam quickly crawls over to my side of the van.
"What happend? Was it mum?" His hands are on my shoulders shaking me.

I shake my head and pull my legs to my chest hugging them. "It was him..."

"It was who?!" His voice is panicky.

"The man he's called me before..... He said he is coming for me.... he's been watching me.." I lay my head on my knees.

"Oh my god." Liam's hand goes up I his head running his fingers through his short hair. "It's him."

"It's who?" I look up at him frowning.

He takes one last deep breath letting out a loud sigh. Then looks at me with his big brown eyes. "The one and only of course"

"Liam who is it!" I beg trying not to cry

"Geoff"

"Geoff?" Who is he? Why is he looking for me. This makes no sense.

"Payne. Geoff Payne.....

I sit against the van quiet shocked. Liam was right when he said he had been looking for me. My dad is after me. But why? Why not Liam?

"Of course when we finally reunite our little family. He decides to come and reunite the "whole" family. Just to tear us apart."

Liam is leaning on the side of the van. We just got home about 10 minutes ago. But we decided to just stay outside and think it all through.

"We need to tell mum as soon as possible."

I shake my head quickly. "But we aren't even sure if it's really him! Couldn't it be someone else ?"

"No who else would come after you besides our mad dad."

true.......
Just then the gate opens revealing our mom's car pulling into the drive way. It stops in front of us and her driver then opens the door for her. She thanks him as he closes the door behind her getting back into the car and parking it.

She looks at us both up and down confused. "Why haven't you both bathed? We are supposed To be eating dinner soon. By the ways you guys did good today Manny sent me your scores they are the same as before."