Chapter Eighteen

Harry stands there shocked. I just sit there starting to shake. But the more I see Harry's eyes widen it looks like he's trying not to laugh. I narrow my eyes at him. Then Harry lets out a laugh. "Well I hope a Creith is there to get him"

I gasp "Why would you say such a thing that's horrible"
He only laughs. "Harry I understand you have a past with him but that gives you no right to just laugh at him for going to a dangerous place that can kill him!"

He puts his arm out as of pushing some one away laughing "Nah he'll be fine. That dog can take care of himself he's a big boy"
"Harry !"
"What? He can! He's a dog"
"That's horrible". "No Mikey I mean he's literally a dog." I only glare in return and he laughs again. "Sorry I don't think you understand he's a lycanthrope"

    I frown vaguely recognizing the term as Greek. And sit there and think it through lykoi means "wolf " and anthropy is "man" .  "Wolf man" I whisper more to myself than to Harry who just nods.

    "Oh and Mikey if you so worried about him why haven't you called him to warn him? Like at all before freaking out?"   I look up at him. "Crap.  It s just I didn't know he might actually know what one is I wasn't sure what to tell him.

    "Well since your so worried why don't you give him a call??" He replies sarcastically rolling his leaning against the door frame.  I quickly picking up my phone and click on his name calling him. 

   After ten rings he finally answers. "Finally you call" Zayn chuckles at the other end. "Zayn don't go to my house ok? It's not safe!"

"Woah whoa whoa .. What don't you mean? Calm down. What happened?"  I can hear his voice shaking just slightly through the phone.

"Ok when you dropped me off at my house... When I went up to the front porch the door was slightly ajar and everyone was gone. Then in my moms big office there was blood covering the walls.  Then when I was in my room I heard noises so I jumped out of the window with my stuff and them I found Harry and he said he killed a Creith" I'm talking quickly out of breath. Taking big gulps of air I'm about to continue but he interrupts. 

    "Wait wait wait! A Creith ?! Why is that at your?!" He asks panicked.  "Well I closed my bedroom door before I jumped out cause it was near by I heard it going down the stairs to my room. Then as soon I was on the outside of my window I jumped down when I heard the door break.  Then I heard a guy yell and then poked his head out the window cause apparently the same thing happened at his house so he came looking for me and he ran into it before he found me"

"Oh my god..." He takes a deep breath. "Are you at least ok?"
"Yeah I'm fine..." We both don't speak for a minute then he speaks up. "Why didn't you call me right away after Harry found you?" His voice is quiet.

"I-I I don't know I was too freaked out by trying to find out where my mum and brother are and it wasn't the first thing on my mind...."

"Well why didn't you answer my texts or phone calls?" His voice sounds strained and hurt.

  "It was thrown in my bag and I couldn't hear it..."   I look down at my crossed legs playing with a string on my jeans that's loose. He lets out another breath. "Well where are you?"

I scratch my head. "Um I actually don't know me and Harry are at one of his friends house....We" He cuts me off. "What's the address ". "I I don't know.." I see Harry straighten up and walk over grabbing the phone from me. "Hey give it back."

He puts his hand out telling me to shush. "What do you want?"
"Why?"
"Ok and?"
"No"
"Well I don't think it would be the best idea"
"Do you know whose house we're at?"

"It's Louis and I do happen to know that he and you have some bad blood and that does include me and you also so... No".  Harry sighs and looks at me. I stare at him confused.

"Fine you already know where it is..... Yeah yeah whatever" he looks down at the phone and ends the conversation.  "Sooooo what's happening?"

He rubs his neck and tosses the phone onto the bed. "He's on his way so he'll be here in about an hour or so."

He then flops himself onto the bed making me bounce up a little and almost fall back. He turns to me and stares.
*******************************

Hello beautiful readers! I'm so sorry for the slow update but I hope you are enjoying and sorry again for the crappy short chapter. I swear the next one will be long and a lot better than this one. Please don't forget to vote and comment and read my other stories.
Hope you have a lovely day:)
~All the Love, Max:3xxx