Chapter One

Well I hope y'all enjoy this is my first serious fanfic! Remember to comment and vote!:)<3

My breath is becoming more ragged
My sides are aching and my legs have the feeling as if they are on fire.

*Common Mikey just half a mile left. Your almost there."

I hear the pounding of feet behind me.
I slightly turn my head and see the men still chasing me.

*Ugh I wish one Of  them will just trip I don't think I can run anymore.*
A few moments later a hear a loud thud and turn to see a man lying on the ground groaning. I giggle losing more breath and slightly slow down.

I try picking up the pace only fail by moving barely faster. Looking forward, I sight of the black van ahead.
Feeling my body get a burst of energy, I sprint the last 20 yards. Jumping into the back of the van slamming the door shut.

I lay down in the back a the van, trying to catch my breath as it speeds down the street.  I look down at my long tan legs watching the sweat drip off of them.  Two minutes later the van stops and I open the back door.

Waiting only a few minutes, I see Gemma running to the van with three men following her. When she jumps in I slam the door quickly. Then the vehicle starts moving again.

"So I'm guessing you got the same task?" I question offering her a water bottle.

She takes the water breathing heavily, shrugs, and opens the bottle chugging it down. I open mine as well but drink it slowly it so I wont get a water belly.

I watch her as she fixes her long brown hair into a pony tail. Her green eyes are like shining brightly  contrasting from her dark green tank top that are bringing out the color even more than usual.

Within an hour drive the van stops again only at the big brick mansion residence of Karen my mother... The back door opens revealing her smiling widely.

"You guys did good today. I'm very proud you."

She holds her hands out, offering a little help out of the van. Gemma looks at me with a tired smile, we both take her hands slowly getting out.
When we are on the ground Manny, one of my moms many workers. Hands her a clip board showing the scores of our task.

My mom motions us to follow her as she walks up the front steps of the house, talking to him.
When we finally get inside Trina our house maid runs over to me and Gemma handing us ice water. We thank her and sit down on the couch as my mother sits across from us.

"Ok so Mikey, I'm going to start with you first. Your score for sneaking in was ten, taking was a nine, fighting nine , and running was a ten."

I smile widely. I'm very proud of my score. Training has really payed off. My last few scores haven't really been that great lately and this was just good improvement.

"Ok now Gemma yours are all tens again." She gives her a big smile.

I choke on my water.
*crap of course the only time I make a bet I lose*

Gemma turns to me giggling sticking her tongue out at me. "Haha told you I was gonna beat you again. Now you have to carry me to the third floor to my quarters! Loser!" She does a L with her index Finger and thumb and puts to her forehead giggling hysterically.

I sigh loudly and lay back on the couch. "Crap" I say mumbling to myself as I put my hands to my face rubbing my eyes.

My mother softly laughs. "Well I just want to say you girls have improved so much I am very proud of you guys. And because you guys did so good you have the rest of today off and tomorrow including."

Me and Gemma turn to each other squealing with excitement. We attempt high fiving each other and laugh when we miss and try it more times till we actually get it right. Which makes us laugh harder.
*we are definitely tired...*
"Girls calm down." My mother says chuckling shaking head. " I need you girls to go upstairs take showers and get ready. You guys have to dress nicely and you have two hours."

Me and Gemma grown loudly slouching into the sofa. "Whyyyyyyyy?" We both whine.
"We are meeting your siblings." Her voice is stern.

"Siblings?" My eyebrows furrow together.

My mother only sighs
"Michaella were you not listening to the stories I told you a few months ago! Of course you have siblings they are just kept the modern world. You remember how I told you about how your father and his business was not right and was testing? Well I knew of his plans and I did not agree so I took you and your brother including other family's so we could leave. We had to separate family's so that we could not be tracked, and it's much safer now. So we can all meet again."
" Well then ummm... how old are our siblings?" I ask confused because I don't remember the conversation. knowing her, she probably talked to Gemma instead about her family and thought I was there too. She does it all the time.

"Well umm.." she slightly coughs.
" Your brother is 17 and Gemma's is 19"

"Wait they're the same ages as us?" Gem asks now clearly confused as I am.

She slowly nods and nervously laughs. "Of course. If you have a twin they are going to be the same age as you."

"Twin?" I ask a little upset. Looking to my right I see an Gemma upset.
*ok so she didn't know either*

"Yes you both have twin siblings and they're names are Liam and Harry"

"Why didn't you tell us we had twins?!" Gemma yells.
Me and my mother jump clearly shocked by her burst of anger. Like I knew we were both a little angry by finding out this way. It's just I didn't expect her to yell out about it.

"Well technically you guys are twins but aren't supposed to be it's complicated, I don't think you guys would really understand" My mother quickly says brushing her hair out of her face.

"What do you mean it's complicated?! Karen!! Why do you think we won't understand?! Do you think we are fucking stupid or something?!" Gemma practically screams.

*Wow this escalated quickly....*
My eyes widen at the words she uses towards my mother. Uh oh.

My mother angrily stands up. "You. Will. Not. Speak. To Me That Way" Her voice is loud and stern.

*well shit*
Gemma stands frozen obviously shocked of how  she talked. Very afraid of my mother.

"Now. I want you girls to go upstairs get ready and be down in a hour in a half. Then we will talk at dinner with both of our family's so we can explain. Go now." Her voice is strained and she then sits down on the couch.

Me and Gem both both mumble yes ma'm and quickly jog up the stairs.