Chapter seventeen

I then fold my hoodie putting it into my bag. I grab my brush and hold it out to Harry. He furrows his eyebrows questioning. I giggle "I think you should probable brush your hair too."
   He rolls his eyes, cockily running his fingers through his hair "Why would I ever need to brush the precious locks ou--" He then cuts him self off by getting his fingers caught in a knot. "Ow!"
    Chuckling I walk around to the other side of the bed and softly pick up his hair. "Here let me do this for you" I playfully joke around.
     I start brushing at the bottom getting the knots out at the bottom first then gradually brush more from the top. "Hey you should be a hair dresser." Harry says reaching his hand back to pinch my arm. I laugh, then yank on his hair but not too hard. And he puts his hands up surrendering. "Ok I get it you don't want to be a hair dresser." I shake my head and brush out his hair a few more times before setting the brush down on a near by dresser. Then I crawl on to the bed behind him and he turns around to face me. 

"So Harry tell me something"
  He smiles confused. "Tell you what?"
I look down and slowly back up biting my lip a little, frustrated. "Tell me what's going on. Tell me what you have been training for, tell me everything. Tell me everything to make me at least somewhat understand what's going on."
He then takes a deep breathe. "Ok so it's starts with training...  I've been training to track, and kill demons and so has Gem and Liam." I look at him confused. "I-I don't that. Why? That doesn't make since"

He nods "The reason why we do this its because we are Shadow Hunters."
I frown "Wait what? Shadow Hunters?"

"Calm down I was just about to get there. Me, you, Gem, and Liam are what we would call are Nephilim. Many of which would be described as Human-angel hybrids I guess you would say. Um...Shadowhunters are also referred to as "Children of Nephilim." In Hebrew, the term means "giants" or "mighty men". Nephilim are the results of relationships between Sons of God 'fallen angels' and Daughters of Man. Nephilim are also known to keep peace amongst Downworlders. As what we would call Shadow Hunters we are mostly like the sheriffs of the what normal people call of the mystical world. But the real thing that is troubling me here is why you didn't know and how it could've been kept from you for so long, if Gemma was training all for it and you weren't." 
I shrug and sit there trying to absorb it all in. *this all sounds completely ridiculous...... But maybe that's the reason why I have somewhat powers?*

"Wait so do we like have powers." Harry shakes his head and chuckles. "No not technically but I have this stele that gives me power." He then reaches to the back of his pants and pulls out a metal looking rod. " This here is a slim cylindrical wand. Steles are used for marking runes. And runes are Runes are drawn on surfaces, mostly skin, to invoke power or protection. Shadowhunter runes are found in the Grey Book and we usually memorize them so that we can use them before battle. But runes also cannot be created, but Clary Fray a famous shadow hunter has a ability to but that's a whole other story I'll have to tell another day."   He then rolls up his sleeves. "Ok you see these tattoos."
I nod. "Well they aren't real. Runes are actually covering my arms and chest but I have a small rune." He then points to a star on his bicep. "That makes it appear as if they are just regular tattoos. Only a trained eye can see through it. But I'm not gonna lie I actually did get a few real tattoos myself" he chuckles rolling his sleeves back down.
*wait so he doesn't have real power.... *

"Harry I ..... " Before I can continue Louis busts through the door. Me and Harry both jump. "Heyyyy whhhhaaa areas you two dooing" He slurs, wiggling his eyebrows he then drinks out of a teapot. As if he knows something we don't.
Harry then gets up rolling his eye and walks over. "Common mate lets get you to bed" Harry puts one arm under Louis and helps him walk out of the room.

I sit on the bed waiting for Harry to comeback so that I could tell him. But then I hear a buzzing sound confused I crawl on the bed trying to hear where it was coming from. I pick up my bag cautiously and open it up. Going through my bag I feel another buzz. *my phone*. I dump out my bag rummaging through my stuff and until I find it in my hands. I click the home button making the screen light up noticing I have 10 missed calls and 5 messages from Zayn. Sliding the screen over I see the messages.

Zayn: Hey how was it when you got home?
   Zayn : did you get in trouble??
Now -4:44am
Zayn: Happy Birthday Love! Xx Can't wait to see you tonight! And I know it's early but I wanted to send you this message on you favorite time/number
Zayn: Why are you answering my messages did I offend you or something?
Zayn:did something happen???
Zayn: You know what since you won't answer my calls or messages I'm coming by.

My eyes widen. *Oh no. Oh my god I need to stop him* I start to shake in fear of what might happen to him if he were to show up there and a creith happens to be there the same moment.

I hear footsteps and look up and see Harry walking through the door. He's smiling until he sees the look on my face and gets all serious. "What's wrong?"

"It's Zayn. He said he's on his way to my house."

*********************************************************************

First off I just want to thank you for clicking on my story it really means so much to me and I really do hope you enjoy it. Please comment and vote! Tell me what you think about it I'm all ears and love hearing from everyone of you! Thank you again and enjoy😘.

~~Max:3