A Little Info

Book Summary:

Daisy has more in common with Rapunzel than she'd like to admit. She's always locked up in the house. The only person in her life is her mother and even then she's always gone. To her it feels like she's in tower left to be alone watching the others outside of it live freely. When they move from Texas to Missouri Daisy hopes that things would be different and go the way she wanted. Her dreams were dashed though when the same rules were intact. Leaving the young girl lonely.

For her the taste of freedom was almost impossible . That is all until Nathan begin to sneak his way into her life without her mothers knowledge. New friends are made and rules begin to become nothing . Daisy begins to live the life she always wanted to but her mothers dark secrets begin to rise.

Rewrite info:

I will rewrite to this story, and I am aware that there are plot holes and bad grammar within this story. I do plan on making this story better and will work harder on making the chapters longer. I don't know when I'll do this, but I do plan on doing it.

A Little About the Series:

This story is my modern redemption of the fairy tale Rapunzel. I decided to call the series for my modern redemption of fairy tales Fated Tales. So I do plan on writing more books. Each book in the series will be about a different modern fairy tale . You'll be able to read the stories out of order. Each one will also have different main characters.

Just A Little More :

I hope you guys enjoy the story and have a great day!