Chapter 11: Oh Fuzzy Feelings

We had been sitting on the porch talking and hanging out before it became kind of silent. Not once was the kiss mentioned. I pushed the porch swig back and forth while he fiddled with his camera. I cautiously looked over at Nathan he was cleaning the lens of his camera. It bothered me that he hadn't once brought up the kiss between us last night. It was kind of unbearable. I wanted to know why he kissed me, if he did it cause he like liked me, or if I had just plainly imagined it last night. I hope it was cause he liked me because in the last couple of months of knowing him I think I liked him. And it would suck if I just imagined it cause then it never really happened and I had some sort of false hope for it.

The more I watched him fiddle with his camera the more it ran through my mind. How it was nice and warm and made my heart beat faster when it happened. My heart wouldn't stop beating the silence was getting to me. I had to say something I had to know what the kiss was about.

"What was that last night?" I blurted out. My heart beating even so more. Nathan looked over at me in shock I could see him freeze in that moment. His face slightly turning red and I think he was holding his breath.

"I'm sorry." His face fell to the ground. "I..I did it cause." He stammered on his words. I stared at him waiting for the answer as he went silent. Like he was trying to find the words to say or he already knew them and didn't know how to say them.

"Why?" I asked hoping for the answer I wanted ad yearned for.

"Cause I like you a lot Daisy." He blurted out looking at me in the face.

We stared at each other for a few seconds before he turned his head away. He was fiddling with his camera even more, but this time his hands were shaking.

"I like you to." I declared looking at the chocolate haired boy. I could feel my face feeling warm and my heart beating really fast. This was the first time I told a boy I liked them. It was the first time I had even liked someone.

"Really?" He looked back up to me with a big smile. I quickly looked down at my feet in embarrassment. This time it was a different type than I experience an hour ago it was a nice embarrassment. I liked the way it made me feel.

"So what now?" I asked the boy in front of me.

"Uh, Do you want to be my Girlfriend?" He was looking at me with his huge smile.

"I uh.." I struggled with the words even though I knew the answer. "Yes." RI smiled back at him.

We sat on the porch not hardly talking, but the feeling great. We didn't need to speak. It was like the warm fuzzy feelings we were experiencing were enough.

I waved good bye to Nathan, he had to leave and go to his grandma's. There wasn't a good bye kiss like there was the night before, but what I was feeling was perfect enough. I watched him walk all the way to his house. He didn't keep his eyes of me neither as he walked backwards towards the house. My heart skipped a beat as he stumbled, but he caught himself and when he made it to his yard he gave a huge wave and hopped onto his porch. That's where he stood waving and I just waved back as I went inside knowing that he wouldn't go in until I did.

I ran upstairs and fell back on my bed and hugged my stuffed whale. It was the perfect evening. It was nice, better than just being friends. My first friend was now my boyfriend. On T.V. you see people who have tons of friends, and never have a boyfriend. I guess what had happened between us was a miracle.

A/N: Sorry for the extremely short chapter I didn't have much time this week to write, and I wanted it out by Valentines Day. Don't forget to vote and comment if you like it so far.