Rouge

One.

Two.

Three.

Breathe.

Four.

Five.

Six.

Breathe.

Seven.

Eight.

Nine.

Breathe.

Ten.

I opened my eyes and took off into the woods in my wolf form. He was mad. Every night I wake up just pissed and he scratches at me until I let him go. I have to let him go.

I snarled and bolted to the left shaking my head as the images started to come.

They always came.

It started with Ash. The first day he asked me out, the first day he kissed me, the first time we ran as wolves together, the first make out, the first hand job, the first blowjob, the first time we had sex...all of it kept coking at me, slamming into my chest like arrows. Every time I thought about his beautiful blonde hair, his charming smile, and those blue eyes that saw through me... everything just feel apart.

Ash was my first love and last. After I made the mistake of giving him my all he tried to kill me and my cousin because of Jonah's physcotic ex boyfriend who used Ash just like he used me. I say its karma but still... what was done was done... and now I will never love anyone ever again. What's the point?

Everything he said was a lie and the next guy would be just the same way... So I left my home and went to the land of Daniel where everyone was straight and no one even knew me.I've been here for two years, hitting eighteen about a month ago and I'm steering clear of gay men. Which was good since I was left alone here other than my fucking cousin who thinks he can "fix" me. I'm not broken; I'm pissed. There's a difference.

I started to run faster, feeling the grass fly up from under my feet. I just wanted to be away from my thoughts if I could just get them out of my head, I think I would be okay.

It was always the same. Run until I'm num and then pass out. Usually I walked home and then in the morning Aiden would be waiting for me with open arms and a skeptical face. He didn't understand. He never loved; he never lost. He gets every guy just by blinking.

I always knew what alone was because my dads were too busy fucking to actually take notice of me. I'm not saying they don't love me just that they ignored me when I needed them and now I'm too messed up to fix.

I lunged at a tree and howled wanting to feel anything that wasn't sorrow and hate. Pain was my go to. I scratched my claws down the tree as my wolf senses started to go wild. I didn't understand until I smelled it

My head suddenly went to the left as the smell attacked my nose. My wolf stopped, my body froze, and I felt myself getting lost. What was that smell? Why was it so strong?

I shifted back into my human form and luckily I had shorts on before I shifted so I wasn't naked walking around. I slowly made my way toward the smell feeling worry in my stomach. Smells were what got us killed. Hank always said that smells that attract our senses were poisons set out by hunters. Hunters were people that hunted our kind but they didn't kill us. No. They just put us in cages and studied us. We became lab rats only meant to be studied so they could wipe us out. I never met one and I never want to.

I climbed up a tree either way and then used the branch farthest out to take a look only to stop dead when my eyes met a wolf.

Not what I expected.