In Love with You

His shirt was on the ground before he could even make a grab toward mine. He growled as I kissed my way down his chest and scratched my nails down following the path. I just didn't care though. I wanted him in a way I had never wanted Ash. He had shown me he loved me. He proved himself in a way that no one ever has.

"Princess, let's at least make it to the room," he groaned as I unbuckled his belt against the front door of the Thomas mansion.

I growled as he fisted my hair and flickered my mismatched eyes up to meet his devil, red ones. "I want you now," I growled and knew my wolf side was making a appearance as my eyes seemed to heat up. My wolf eyes.

"Shit," he groaned. "Go ahead." I smiled evilly and ripped the button off his pants and threw it behind me. I heard it patter on the floor but didn't care as his zipper went next.

"ZYLER LEE THOMAS!" I heard behind me and immediately popped up as my eyes met Grandpa Axels'. I felt my face turn to fire as his wide yellow eyes stared at me. "What the hell do you think you're doing?"

I head Rixon snicker behind me. "I-I was... I am-"

"Take it to your room, mister. You are way too old to start acting like your parents now. Have some class and get the ass in your room," he said and then stared behind me at my mate. "Hi, Rixon." He gave a flirtatious wink and I growled before yanking my mate up the stairs and to my room, passing confused people and Aiden who started to cheer.

I was suddenly slammed against the wall beside my room door and growled as he lifted an eyebrow. "You are really hot when your' jealous, princess," he said before biting my lip. I moaned into his mouth and tried to kiss him when he pushed me back by my neck and held me against the wall.

Jesus. Yes.

"You dragged me for forty minutes through the forest and now through your house. Don't you think it's my turn to have some control?" he said before pushing his body against mine fully and holding my neck a little tighter. "Hm?"

I whimpered and closed my eyes knowing my hard outside was falling away and my submissive side was starting to poke his head out.

"That was no' an answer, Princess," he whispered into my ear.

"Yes," I said and felt him pull away causing me to open my eyes and meet his.

"I knew you were submissive," he said with a smirk. "You have such control on every other aspect on your life... why not give control while in the bedroom?"

I felt my face heat as he basically read my mind. "Please-"

"I think we need to discuss a few rules, eh?" he said and I could tell he was enjoying this by how he smirked. "Remember after our first date on the floor? What did I tell you to call me?"

I gulped as I felt myself harden in my pants. I didn't care about the people passing by, I didn't care about Aiden peaking down the hall from behind a plant, and I definitely didn't care that my parents were in the room next door. I tuned all of that out and met his eyes head on. "Daddy."

I saw the switch flip and before I could even breathe properly, I was wrapped around him like a snake and kissing him with so much passion blood broke from my lip. He moaned and sucked on my lip as he kicked the door shut and I heard the lock click.

He dropped me and grabbed the back of my hair as he met my eyes. "I want you to get undressed and lay on the bed for me, okay?"

I went to do what he said but stopped myself. "Rixon," I said softly.

He looked at me with so much love and admiration in his eyes before smiling. "Yes, Zyler?"

"You... you promise not to take advantage of this, right?"