000

I honestly don't know how i ended up here but here we are. Rixon panting on top of me, our body's grinding together in sexual need. My nails were digging into his back as whimpers left my mouth.

"Fuck baby," he growled as i kissed on his collar bones. He started to grab on my thighs sending me spiraling as i relaized i was completely naked and all that was separating me from him was his boxers.

"Off now," I panted and he did just as i said before coming back. Suddenly there was something covering my eyes and then a mouth was beside me ear.

"Did you miss me, baby?"

And at that i froze.

"Ash?"

"Aw, baby! You did miss me!" I started to thrash but he grabbed my hair in his fist and used his knee to pin me down. I thrashed around more feeling the oxygen leave my lungs as panic replaced it. "Come on now. You were just so excited."

"Ash stop! Leave me alone!" I screamed and felt as the tears gathered in my eyes.

"You killed me. You killed me and now I'm going to make you suffer!" He yelled and suddenly my eyes were uncovered and there was Ashton with dead blue eyes and blood pouring from his mouth and the stan wounds all over his chest.

"Please, Ashton! Stop!" I was screaming and trying to get away but he held me tighter as a knife appeared in his hand. "No! I'm sorry! I love you!"

"Too bad i never loved you," he said and i screamed as the knife came down only to shoot up out of bed screaming and right into Rixon's arms.

"Shit, princess!" He yelled as i sobbed into his white hair. He held me tight against him as shivers racked my body and tears came out of me like a faucet.

"He was here...i know he was," i cried.

"No one is here but me and you, princess. Just me and you," he whispered and i felt him kiss my exposed shoulder. "Come on and lay down." He pulled me down beside him and I hiccuped as he messed with my hair.

"Tell me about your dream," he said softly. Our eyes met and he gave me a soft smile.

"It started off....me....and um...you. We were in...bed... doing some stuff...." i started with my tears being replaced with a blush. Rixon gave me a dirty wink before i continued. "We were just about to get to...IT when my eyes got covered and then i heard his voice instead of yours."

"Ashton?" He sad softly.

I nodded. "He pinned me down and started to try to get me to scream and it worked...and then my eyes were uncovered and i saw all of the blood and he told me he was going to kill me and then there was a knife and-" he cut me off by kissing me. I closed my eyes and relaxed in his arms letting his tongue persuade me into forgetting.

"I'm going to make you forget," he whispered against my cheek.

"No," I whined but he held me closer and kissed my collar bones.

"Not like that," he said with a smile and then i felt him tickling my sides. A inhuman laugh left my mouth as i thrashed around on the bed.

"Stop it, Lucky Charms!" I screamed as he tickled me and we both laughed as i tried to crawl away from him.

"Come on Princess. Stay with me!" He cheered and then my hand slipped off the side and i went over the edge with him following. I jumped up and over onto the bed but he grabbed my leg and flipped me over so he was on top of me. I grabbed his hair in my fist and slammed our mouths together as we both laughed.

I let my fingers go through his hair as he kissed me slowly. Once he pulled away i looked into his eyes and smiled. "You are the most beautiful man i have ever seen," I said. "And i hate you for how you make me feel."

"How i make you feel?" He teased.

"Yes, kilt boy. I never wanted this feeling and yet here i am."

"So you admit there is somethin' here then?" He said softly.

"Yeaaaaah. I think there's something here," i said with a smile and then kissed him again.

The past is apart of me and i no matter how much i want it to go away...it won't. But with Rixon...I cant help but feel whole. He makes me smile, and aggravated, and horny, and so many other things. I know what this feeling is and no matter how much i wished it away it wasn't going to go away.

I love him.